Depths - Panorama + v2 update 3/11/11

Started by dandelO, August 30, 2011, 11:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

:)

boat must be making more water ripple seems like hovering and not reacting with water in picture.

dandelO

Thanks, TheOne.

How would you suggest that I make the interaction better between boat and any water you can find in my image?

meaning water surface. add ripples around boat with displace will work as example

dandelO

There is no water, or water surface in the scene.

dandelO

Tell me how to do it with TG2. I don't know, sorry.

is ok, try your best and find something, or ask someone that can do better. I just start and not find all can be done with. don't give up

dandelO

Quote from: TheOne on September 06, 2011, 08:27:30 PM
is ok, try your best and find something, or ask someone that can do better. I just start and not find all can be done with. don't give up

OK, I'll keep on pushing! Thanks. :)

choronr

Henry Blewer

http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

Kadri

I like this panorama , Martin!
This strange conversation or whatever it is ;D gave me the opportunity to post here DandelO !

apology to you
I not say I like fish you make but I do maybe just have one or to pointing down like it eat from bottom be good thing.
I not know what are black dots bubbles maybe? if yes maybe make more clear like a water shader and no shadows. I not sure if work but if does is good

dandelO

Hi, TheOne. Thank you for your input. I think it just seemed quite rude to be posting so many negative criticisms without saying any nice things to anyone about their images really.

The black dots were supposed to just be bits of floating detritus and junk but they were quite distracting so they are not in the second version that I posted. :)