Planet

Started by FrankB, February 19, 2012, 07:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankB

Quote from: ChrisC on March 28, 2012, 03:57:04 PM
Just some more healthy observations.    ;)

Thanks Chris

TheBadger

Very interesting. Looking forward to the final results.
It has been eaten.

Kadri

Looks better with every image Frank.

FrankB

alright... so how is this?  https://img.skitch.com/20120329-rnegp7u5ybe9as7amus2c3dwr1.jpg

( a bit low quality atmosphere though, forgot to up the setting before hitting render)

Hannes

jamfull

nbk2

Looks ready to be assimilated..  :o

:#1:

Erwin0265

I'm in love................{with the planet, not you, Frank...........;-)}
OK, who farted?

Oshyan

:o Frank has created Australia?

- Oshyan

FrankB

Henry Blewer

http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

TheBadger

Is it true that "Foster's is Australian for beer"? That would make me sad for Australia.  ;)
It has been eaten.

TheBadger

Do you have a mailing list FrankB?
It has been eaten.

FrankB

Quote from: TheBadger on April 08, 2012, 05:54:17 PM
Do you have a mailing list FrankB?

What for, Michael?
I've got the NWDA facebook page, that comes close to a mailinglist, I suppose  :)
Or have you had something else in mind?

Frank

TheBadger

Hi frank,
I dont face book. I would just like to know when new products are made available by you and the people who work with you. Like the project in this thread for example... But if you always make notice in this forum I guess that works.
Although, it is usually several weeks or months after learning of a product that Im interested in before I buy it. And finding the thread after that long can bee bothersome.
For example, when I went to buy you tornado file I could not find it on the website, I had to go back and find the link here, which then took me to the page.

I usually keep emails for a long time if it has interesting information in it. So a mailing list would be better for me to stay informed about your website.

No worries, I just don't want to miss out of forget something I'm interested in.
It has been eaten.