Two suns big -Thanks to TheBadger

Started by Mahnmut, May 30, 2012, 04:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahnmut

Hi there,
no hurry, I didn´t touch it for a year.
Thats why I cant tell you the rendertime either. But in the 600x800 version it couldn´t have been much more than one hour.
I think the file is the actual one I rendered the image above with.
Feel free to choose an aspect ratio you like, I don´t know what lures behind the rim of my image though.
Just post it here if you like, else tell me.
Thanks,
J

TheBadger

Mahnmut,

Your files ready, but the tiff is way to big to upload here. And the jpg is too big also. I tried reducing by saving for web, but the amount of reduction necessary to make it uploadable reduces quality so much that there is no point.

When you have a moment, select a file host you like and I will upload it there and pm you a link. Or what ever way you like.

image is 2500x1875, rendered in 2 hours. Lots of extra pixels for you if you want to touch it up in photoshop.

Cheers.
It has been eaten.

Mahnmut

Thanks, Badger!
Well, I have not much experience with webspace other than flickr, if you have any suggestions just PM me, the simplest thing I can think of would be to cut the image in four and send them by e-mail, if that´s not asked to much .
Best Regards,
Jan

TheBadger

Hey Jan,

Very sorry! I forgot about this:(

I can send via https://www.wetransfer.com/

Its easy to use and people on this forum say it is a good service. So I would use it because It will require only one e-mail one time vs. breaking the file up.

Please pm me the e-mail you want it sent to.

Sorry again for the delay. I'll do it as soon as I hear from you, promise.

It has been eaten.

Mahnmut

Thanks for all the kind offers!
I hopeyou enjoyed the file anyway!

TheBadger

It has been eaten.