COMPLETE ICLONE5 SUITE CHARACTER ANIMATION SOFTWARE FOR SALE

Started by andre, November 01, 2012, 04:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andre

I did buy this software but its not easy for to understand it since i am new to the animation. i did buy $799 but i am ready to sell it for $300 to the first lucky person. its a complete suite as advertised in the website.

Andrew March

My God, are you telling me people actually buy that garbage.

AP

Andrew March

In this case Chris I really have to disagree have you seen some of the utter shite created by this pile o dirt program, it gives 3D a bad name.

AP

I can say the same about Terragen but if i have something bad to say i try to keep it to myself. Any other program for that matter as well. It's a tool for creating art, some find it of use while others do not.

TheBadger

I looked at this software when I was beginning my study of rigging.
I went with something more conventional but for hobbyists and people on a strict budget that do not have access to student discounts, I think software like IClone and DAZ (for example) can be very useful learning tools, as well as great creative outlets.

If your passion is for CG, and you don't have much money. Ask your self if you would be happier doing nothing, or, happier doing something on a limited scale? If you just want in, then at least these new hobby softwares can let you try.

Of course I would make sure I could not get what I wanted before I took something else. As it is, the package offered in the OP can do a lot.
No idea if the post can be trusted though.
It has been eaten.

Andrew March

If you have a passion for CG and you're on a budget, use Blender, you can't get more budget friendly than that and if you are a student then the majority of big companies offer student licenses with excellent upgrade prices to full licenses.

What gets me is that people buy this type of software without doing much in the way of research or by asking advice and then realise that they have wasted $200.

TheBadger

QuoteWhat gets me is that people buy this type of software without doing much in the way of research or by asking advice and then realise that they have wasted $200

I agree. Buyer beware.

But sometimes people are more than willing to sacrafice quality for simplicity.
I have been learning Maya, and I have to say, simplicity sounds pretty darn nice to me right now  :o  ;)
It has been eaten.

Andrew March

Quote from: TheBadger on November 04, 2012, 03:24:58 AM
QuoteI have been learning Maya, and I have to say, simplicity sounds pretty darn nice to me right now  :o  ;)

Yes but think about the overall long term gain by learning an industry standard piece of software, the gain outwieghs the pain is my moto.