Help Making a Certain Reflection on the Water?

Started by claytonr, December 20, 2012, 06:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

claytonr

Hi evreybody,

I just got Terragen Classic yesterday, and am trying to make a personal remake of a certain picture I found online that was made with Terragen Classic as well. The picture is attached and so is a render of what I have so far (see attachments).
I would like to make the ocean and the reflection on the ocean look as close as possible to the one I am trying to remake.
More specifically that I would like to make the reflection go straight across the ocean rather than round or with round and blurry edges; but instead are jagged and go straight down vertical with thinner red highlights on the sides like that one. I also want to make the reflection have the small scattered red spots  in the yellow area as seen in that one. That might involve changing the ocean/wave settings to be like that in the other picture as well.
If anyone can tell me which settings to adjust and how to adjust them (i.e. increase or decrease) that would be greatly appreciated. The top picture is the one I am trying to remake and the bottom one is what I have so far.

Thank you. :-)  ;)