Terragen 3 release date and pre-purchase

Started by Oshyan, July 16, 2013, 03:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrix2003

Rollout is not fun. I am sure Matt and Jo have not slept much. Get the new pre-release and play till they are done. "Good things come to those who wait"  ;)
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

choronr

Quote from: matrix2003 on July 29, 2013, 02:29:00 PM
Rollout is not fun. I am sure Matt and Jo have not slept much. Get the new pre-release and play till they are done. "Good things come to those who wait"  ;)
Agree, agree...

jaf

Quote from: matrix2003 on July 29, 2013, 02:29:00 PM

I think we realize that.  However, some of us got emails that gave the impression we could purchase the $149 update (especially when Oshyan wrote on the previous page of this thread: "The good news is that all product options are now available for pre-purchase, including upgrades (and the discounted $149 upgrade)."

What I'm saying is, that option was not there for me. I did contact support as Oshyan asked us to do if we had problems.
(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

rcallicotte

I'm with Jaf.  Only I didn't get the email.  Not need to tiff about whether we should wait or not.  We're waiting.  Just not clearly understanding what is what.  Anyway, it could be more organized. 

Looks like right now I can buy it for $699 if I want the largest package with the most nodes.  But, an upgrade is all  I need.  And I am waiting.  Roger?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

matrix2003

This is not the first bumpy release. Just be patient. Oshyan has enough fires to put out. This is a golden nugget of a company that has Hollywood's attention. Don't flame out too badly and type stuff you may regret.

rcallicotte

lol  Okay. 

Quote from: matrix2003 on July 29, 2013, 05:41:30 PM
This is not the first bumpy release. Just be patient. Oshyan has enough fires to put out. This is a golden nugget of a company that has Hollywood's attention. Don't flame out too badly and type stuff you may regret.

rcallicotte

Hey!  I just heard from Oshyan and can do the upgrade.  Something in my account got mixed up, when I changed email providers last year.  But, I'm golden!!

Thanks to Planetside for paying attention to their customer base!

Oshyan

The $149 upgrades had a problem last night but should be available now for those who are eligible (all TG2 purchasers basically). Let us know if you're still having problems! And thank you for your patience and understanding. I was up a bit late last night. ;)

Edit: Also, just to be clear, this account will not show previous purchases at this time, however it will give you access to appropriate upgrade options based on those past purchases, provided things are setup correctly in your account. Anyone who had multiple purchases or changed email addresses over the years may need us to make a minor adjustment to their account. Just contact us at the support address and we'll get it handled in no time.

- Oshyan

choronr

Oshyan, you said in an earlier notice that us that have the latest TG2 would be getting an email that the $149.00 upgrade (not the pre-load) for TG3 Pro would be available for download. Am I understanding this correctly?

Oshyan

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. The $149 upgrade price is available now, as part of the extended pre-release. You should have received an email with account info. If not, it may have gone to an old email address.

- Oshyan

matrix2003

Old email accounts could be the hang up. Some of us have lurked around since the early days. I have to report that mine worked seamlessly. So in an effort to be positive, should people update their contact info, or ask for support?

Oshyan

If you have access to your account, you can update your contact details. If you don't, just email us and we'll take care of it. If you're seeing the wrong prices, likewise just email us.

- Oshyan

choronr

Quote from: Oshyan on July 29, 2013, 07:10:53 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. The $149 upgrade price is available now, as part of the extended pre-release. You should have received an email with account info. If not, it may have gone to an old email address.

- Oshyan
Hi Oshyan,

This is your comment I am alluding to: "Keep an eye out for your registration email some time in the next 24 hours." If you don't receive that email, or you see a problem with your account or the pricing listed in the store, contact us at support@planetside.co.uk with your registration details (email, license name, version purchased) and we'll set you up properly.

I guess I'm not understanding this correctly. Maybe I should go to a different site and order it?

Bob

Oshyan

Did you not receive a registration email? If you do not, you should have. It may have gone to an old email account of yours. Let us know and we'll set you up with an account.

- Oshyan