2013 NWDA Image Contest Starting NOW !!!

Started by FrankB, February 22, 2013, 06:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plugsnpixels

Top 3 winners, please contact me about getting your work featured in my next ezine.

I will be publishing each winner's artwork, bio, website URL and "making of" details. Please be prepared to provide a screenshot or two of your work as seen in TG2 as well. I may also need custom/larger renders to fit my layouts but I'll try to avoid that if possible.

See an example of the last time I did this in Plugs 'N Pixels issue #18. The new issue will have more pages devoted as there are three featured winners instead of one ;-).
Free digital imaging ezine
www.plugsandpixels.com

Digital Art Live

We interview the winners of the NWDA contest in issue 30 of 3D Art Direct Magazine, which also includes some copy on the new Terragen 3.

You can sign up at http://3dartdirect.com/ to get the mag for free in your inbox.

Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

plugsnpixels

My own ezine is slow out of the gate but will include this contest cover story...
www.plugsandpixels.com

Dune

Hi Paul,

I'm on your list, but didn't get the mag. Also can't  login anywhere, can I? Nor couldn't enter by (same) name and email address.

Digital Art Live

Hi Dune,

Thanks for letting me know and good to hear from you again.

I've checked that you are still on my subscriber list and this is the case. AWeber (my mailing service) reports that an email was broadcast to you with no bounce back.

It's possible that it may have gone to your email junk folder?

Otherwise I'll message you privately through Planetside with the magazine link.

Paul

Quote from: Dune on July 02, 2013, 01:01:09 PM
Hi Paul,

I'm on your list, but didn't get the mag. Also can't  login anywhere, can I? Nor couldn't enter by (same) name and email address.

Kind regards

Paul Bussey
Digital Art Live

www.digitalartlive.com

Dune

Thanks, Paul. Got it now. Great issue, a real pleasure to read and look!

FrankB

Great interviews! They were a pleasure to read. And very nice winners, too, with inspiring stories!

plugsnpixels

Making progress! Here is the cover of the upcoming ezine.
www.plugsandpixels.com

TheBadger

Hey Hannes! Do an animation of this.

Probably only the human figure would give problems, or even have to be removed. But everything else you could do!
It has been eaten.

DannyG

Impressive cover shot! Look forward to reading this big time
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

plugsnpixels

Rather than make you folks wait for the whole 20-page ezine to be ready, here is the section covering the contest winners (right-click to download PDF if you prefer).
www.plugsandpixels.com

Hannes

Oh boy, animating this would be quite an undertaking...

plugsnpixels

The full ezine featuring the NWDA winners is now available.
www.plugsandpixels.com