Anyone for a little Max?

Started by yossam, July 27, 2014, 04:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

masonspappy

Upon Infinity

Actually doesn't look too bad.

AP

Same director which gives me hope. The first and second films were good, third one was so-so.

Oshyan

What's interesting is he's also the director of Happy Feet 1 and 2! Haha.

- Oshyan

matrix2003

Diversity.   It's a good thing.   ::)
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

TheBadger

The actor for Max is a good choice. I take it that this is a complete reboot of the franchise? I hope so, I'm sure with all these years to think about it, the creator probably has developed his ideas immensely.

I expect that this new rendition will be much more violent and realistic in a number of ways. From the trailer I have to say it looks a little disturbing. I guess that the film will take the track that the only people fit to survive the end of the world are psychopaths and other lunatics... Yeah, I will be seeing this one on the big screen  ;D
It has been eaten.

fleetwood

Looks video game influenced to me . Can't say that about the first Max. Galaxian was the state of the art in 1979.
Suspect when directors repeat themselves it's not about new ideas as much as new money.

TheBadger

[attach=1]
I like how "OK" in "piss OK", is circled. LOL let there be no doubt then, the "donor" is ready for sale.  :o. Well, I guess after the end of the world there is no more political correctness... So not all bad.
I think its sad people think that slavery is over. Heck, I never saw even one politician that was not bought and sold in the open.  :-[
It has been eaten.

PabloMack

After he stomped on the lizard I wanted to see him die.

TheBadger

If you look close, I think he misses by a mile.
It has been eaten.