Last Day for 66% off Frank B's Planet Pack

Started by DannyG, September 23, 2014, 12:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

Midnight EST tonight the Week 1's 66% off discount of this product is over.

http://www.store.nwdastore.com/planets/frankb-planet-pack

Week 2 discounts: 9/24/2014 - 10/1/2014 - Coupon Code TERRAPACK_W2
Private: 50%
Commercial: 0%
Week 3 discount: 10/2/2014 - 10/9/2014 - Coupon Code TERRAPACK_W3
Private: 33%
Week 4 discount:  10/10/2014 - On
Private: 0%
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

puznowski

As I had just received the newsletter from Planetside promoting this offer (9/24/2014), I was a bit disappointed to see that upon checking it out on your site that it's already over "Sorry, the coupon code you have entered is invalid. Please check the code and try again." Maybe there's a discrepency between the time such offers are given to Planetside and when they actually get the Newsletters out to customers? Would seem like an important source for promoting your offers (maybe on a bit more timely matter).

But, now that I see your information here, it only applies to private customers. This would have been something I needed for commercial use.

DannyG

Quote from: puznowski on September 24, 2014, 06:15:49 AM
As I had just received the newsletter from Planetside promoting this offer (9/24/2014), I was a bit disappointed to see that upon checking it out on your site that it's already over "Sorry, the coupon code you have entered is invalid. Please check the code and try again." Maybe there's a discrepency between the time such offers are given to Planetside and when they actually get the Newsletters out to customers? Would seem like an important source for promoting your offers (maybe on a bit more timely matter).

But, now that I see your information here, it only applies to private customers. This would have been something I needed for commercial use.

Punzowski,
   The Week_1 offer was posted here when NWDA went back online 9/16/2014. Reference Thread:
http://www.planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,18912.0.html

Danny

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Oshyan

Sorry about that. When we sent out the newsletter we weren't aware it was ending later that day, although we did say it as "ending very soon" and did not specify a date. We'll double-check that kind of info before send-out next time.

- Oshyan

puznowski

Danny -> I was referring to the Newsletter's Promotion. This grabbed my attention as I don't regularly visit the forums.

Oshyan -> No problem. Unfortunately, the offer wouldn't affect the commercial pricing anyway.