Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

Revisiting the grassland scene
(updated)

Kadri

Quote from: Martin on January 10, 2018, 01:33:58 PM
Quote from: Kadri on January 10, 2018, 05:10:50 AM

Nice work.
Do you work on 5 computers at the same time or so?  :)

Thank you:)
I leave my computer to render at night, or when I'm working in photoshop so I don't need much cpu power.So I can make a couple of renders everyday, I just can't get bored with terragen:)

:)

Martin

First picture: I put the sun just behind the neighbouring planet's atmosphere, then I got this purplish coloured eclipse:)
Second picture: TG is good at simulating the Martian sunset(bluish sun because the different atmospheric light scattering
Third: Fisheye planet! Sadly there's a maximum fov,so the sides are not quite there.
Fourth : eclipse from the other side of the Planet-moon
Fifth: a crop of the previous image -I like the composition

Martin

renders from Yesterday

Martin

Moon on the mountain

masonspappy

I'm leaning particularly toward neweclipse.jpg posted on 1/11. Love the midground mist lighting.

Martin

Quote from: masonspappy on January 13, 2018, 06:34:26 PM
I'm leaning particularly toward neweclipse.jpg posted on 1/11. Love the midground mist lighting.

Glad you like it:) I liked how it came out- I love experimenting with lights and eclipses, but I noticed people are not that interested in darker renders.

Martin

More renders form the last few days

ajcgi

There's a beautiful oil painting feel in some of these. Really lovely painterly stuff!

Martin

Quote from: ajcgi on January 15, 2018, 06:12:41 AM
There's a beautiful oil painting feel in some of these. Really lovely painterly stuff!
Sometimes terragen renders too much detail, it can be a bit distracting, so sometimes I just dampen the sharpness on certain-out of focus -parts of the picture:)

Martin

Quote from: luvsmuzik on January 15, 2018, 07:24:19 AM
Again, top notch!! :)
Thank you: ) terragen is just an Amazing software

Martin

A picture inspired by the End of evangelion movie(best surreal apocalyptic movie IMO)Also, I've been experimenting with the Danil erosion filter:)

luvsmuzik

Strikingly beautiful and eerie and the same time. Fourth image shader most impressive!

Martin

Quote from: luvsmuzik on January 16, 2018, 07:19:51 AM
Strikingly beautiful and eerie and the same time. Fourth image shader most impressive!
Thank you! I should really model a modular moon base thingy, and an astronaut, it would be a nice focus point in these desolate landscapes.