Kadri cliff WIP

Started by Kadri, April 07, 2018, 02:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artice-3d

Me too, i have another imagination of my work, but at the end it even not close to it  ;D ;) !!

Kadri

Quote from: Artice-3d on April 09, 2018, 09:12:45 AM
Me too, i have another imagination of my work, but at the end it even not close to it  ;D ;) !!

:)

Artice-3d

By the way, how did you get vertical sliced noise, like various noise clumping :) ?!

Kadri

I made this really fast so had no time to break it apart and see what part is the most important one.
But Strata, Vortex , Stretched fractals and transform shaders are the most important part i think.
When i have time i might write about 1-2 parts.
The vertical sliced parts are probably mostly from the Vortex shader. I hadn't tried it on walls before.

Artice-3d

Thanks kadri, interesting stuff for me  :-X ;) :o

Hannes

Wow Kadri, to me you have the most interesting cliff structures!

DannyG

Quote from: Hannes on April 10, 2018, 05:31:27 AM
Wow Kadri, to me you have the most interesting cliff structures!

Mimic that Hannes, 04 is awesome looking. Still time to get this in
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Kadri

::) :)

Had many problems like Computer crashes, things that should be easy but going wrong all the ways...
There is an idiom here "Devil joins in haste work" ( more haste more waste ?).

The left lower part was supposed to be filled with clouds or flying small creature flocks coming from the cliff etc.

Anyway, it is finished.
Normally i would crop the left and a little of the lower part (after i could not add the things i wanted).
But the cliff formations looked like that part could still stay, so i left it as it is. Subjective of course.
The objects are some from mine and from different objects kitbashed.
No postwork of any kind except resizing and converting to jpg.

Dune

Great job, Kadri. In such short time, you really made something special.

mhaze

Impressive rocks - great work.

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Hannes

gao_jian11

Awesome. Fully reveal the charm of tg. This picture Oshyan mentioned is the beginning of my favorite tg. I remember that it was a very old person. At the time, he made me very excited.