Neanderthals

Started by Dune, June 04, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on June 26, 2018, 01:41:35 AM
Mom's.  ;)

Opps, well the give away features are blocked by the child in our defense....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Quote from: bobbystahr on June 26, 2018, 02:46:58 AM
Quote from: Dune on June 26, 2018, 01:41:35 AM
Mom's.  ;)

Opps, well the give away features are blocked by the child in our defense....

;D ;D ;D

I knew it was Mom because of the Tina Turner's hairstyle ;)

Hannes

;D ;D ;D ;D
Looks great!!!! Poor guy!
I really love the fur and the not perfectly tanned leather skirts.

Dune

Thanks. I'm getting the hang of it a bit more. Those fibers are very handy (though take up most of the MB's).

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

WAS

Quote from: Dune on June 26, 2018, 10:47:55 AM
Thanks. I'm getting the hang of it a bit more. Those fibers are very handy (though take up most of the MB's).

Reminds me of Empire of the Sun haha.

bobbystahr

comic relief heh heh...love the stampede....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Great ideas, most beautiful horses and a great humor in the boy with plane render :)
May I make some suggestions?

In the stampede render I feel as if the brightness of grass and the stones in the forground do not work so perfect together. Could you try more bright and raw rocks with less displacement? And/or reduce the luminosity of the grass especially in the forground?

If you place the sun so that the model plane throws a shadow on the boy than it could work a bit better. I guess it must be a model plane in the foreground. otherwise the position and direction of the boy would not work together with the plane, right? :)

...only my thoughts... :)

Dune

Well, the latter are just for trying out the horses (modded and haired in ZB) and for fun. Threw in some stuff quickly and didn't really pay attention to much. But thanks. You're very right, of course.

luvsmuzik

Quote from: Dune on June 27, 2018, 06:17:13 AM
Well, the latter are just for trying out the horses (modded and haired in ZB) and for fun. Threw in some stuff quickly and didn't really pay attention to much. But thanks. You're very right, of course.

Jethro Tull....Heavy Horses  :)  good one

masonspappy

WAS

Done far too much cosmetic photo-manipulation for models not to notice that boob.

Quote from: luvsmuzik on June 28, 2018, 10:38:24 AM
Quote from: Dune on June 27, 2018, 06:17:13 AM

Jethro Tull....Heavy Horses  :)  good one

Great album. Are you a Jethro Tull fan, luvsmuzik? I believe I asked this to Bobby once upon a time. My avatar was Ian Anderson for the longest time with his flute. ;)

Dune

Another test, mainly about this fat old tree. I don't like the branches, so I'm making a better one.

WAS

Quote from: Dune on July 29, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
Another test, mainly about this fat old tree. I don't like the branches, so I'm making a better one.

Neanderthal is not amused also. Lol