Started by DocCharly65, November 16, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Oh yeah, great! Thanks Nils.

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Hannes

Stunning!! There are some highlights flickering on the traffic light's glass. If you don't need the highlights, switch them off, I'd say.

DocCharly65

Thanks Hannes for the suggestion :)
Setting the highlights to low values and/or to a high roughness is one of the first things I usually do using reflection shaders.
In this case I wanted to keep them because in this way the reflection looked less blunt and artificial in my tests.

One of the seldom cases where I did a bit postwork with corel.
Only some seconds work with the correction stamp in Corel and the tests look perfect so far. :)

Oshyan

Your attention to detail is insane. In a good way. :D

- Oshyan

Antoine

Really great and beautiful renders !

David

DocCharly65

Thank you :)
The story now goes on ...

May I introduce the little cockroach in detail? We will call him Pete... He is the conditioning warden of the traffic lights... ;)

Here only a little still shot...
[attach=1]

...but the real story happens in the animation thread:
https://planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,25986.msg259116.html#msg259116

DocCharly65

Only a little update for today... After a longer break for the Matrix-ideas the safari animations are rendering at full power again (except one PC that is still working on space scenes).

The sunrise closeup is the the bottleneck. a.) it is as I told a 2-3h/frame-render with the extreme atmosphere settings, b.) I added another camera angle for  another 250 frames.

The others are rendering quite fast within 0,45 - 1,15 h /frame. They have just to finish. The last animation demo I showed here was about half of all.
Ther'll be some more camera angles of the stampede and a (I hope so) funny little animal story.

Here comes one shot of an added morning scene with my new beautiful model of an African Woman by Brainlogin on Turbosquid:

[attach=1]

Hannes

Wow, cool!!!!! The lady looks excellent!

masonspappy

Dune

Another beauty. Your movie will be epic!

bobbystahr

oooh she is stunning...keep on keepin' on man...y' can't rush rendering so we patiently await the movie
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

archonforest

Last render is awesome. Like the pov.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd