It's snowing!

Started by Harvey Birdman, October 21, 2007, 09:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvey Birdman

Yup, wind's blowin', snow's flyin', visibility is near zero - it's winter!

;D  ;D

old_blaggard

Woah... where are you?  I'm in Minnesota and we have yet to drop below freezing.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

dhavalmistry

WOW...already???..... ???

its 68 degrees here in Toronto  :D
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

Harvey Birdman

At the foot of the Laramie Range (Wyoming), a somewhat diminuitive finger of the Rockies (9,000+ peaks, a couple of which are nice picturesque rock points). Elevation here is about 6,950 feet - about ~700 feet or so higher than the summit of Mt. Washington (catch that, Will?).

:)

old_blaggard

Ah, no wonder then ;).  Dhavalmistry, you're warmer than we are!  The world is going bonkers ;)!
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Will

Hell I'm in NH and its 75 here
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

Harvey Birdman

The sun has come out and the temp has climbed above freezing, but there's still some pretty nasty looking stuff off to the west. Doesn't look like it's over quite yet.

Had some fun with the cats earlier. They weren't quite prepared for the change when they went charging out the door.    :D

Will

Arandil

Yeah, the mountain areas are getting snow.  On the front range of the CO rockies here we've got lots of clumpy snow clinging on branches and turning to slush.  Right nasty snowball weather, verily ..

Will

SNOWBALL FIGHT!

Not one step backward Comrads!

sjefen

I used to love the winter, but not anymore. Snowball fight and driving my car is the only fun thing about it.
I own a Mercedes, so it uses the right wheels ;D I love my car.
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

Will

*continues fantasy* Jimmy NOOO, blast you Charlie you took Jimmy, he...he was in my arms....WHY?! WHY?! Don't worry now Jimmy its time to rest....I'll take your vendetta as my own

Dark Fire

Quote from: Harvey Birdman on October 21, 2007, 09:38:59 AM
Yup, wind's blowin', snow's flyin', visibility is near zero - it's winter!

;D  ;D
Wow. That's depressing. It's just average here in London (...maybe a bit chilly). British Summer Time ends soon. :'(

I really can't be bothered to convert all of those temperatures to celsius...

Sethren

Wait, what snow... were. Oh yeah it does not snow in so-cal.     ;D     It's warm, dry, windy and my hands are cracking.     ::)

Will

thats why Northern California was invented to keep a balance.