Moses Controversy

Started by dorianvan, February 13, 2019, 02:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dorianvan

Here's the trailer for the movie that Ulco and I worked on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHVne50ckiA
-Dorian

Kadri

Congrats to you both.
Can you talk about in what extend and how long you worked on it?

dorianvan

Thanks Kadri. We worked off and on for about a year and did 25 shots for the film; plus I think they are re-using some shots from the first film (close to 100 shots in 1 3/4 years). Ulco created some great environments for us and CJ and I added all the animation and editing. It was great to see the first film in the theater so we're looking forward to this second one.
-Dorian

dorianvan

I think it's only playing in the US for now but I'm sure DVD's and BluRays will be available after the showing.
-Dorian

Kadri

I searched a bit right now. Yes it looks so.

Dune

Yes, this was fun to do, and it's nice to see some of our work already in the trailer; at 1.41, 1.50, 1.55, 1.59, 2.02. Short shots though. I'm looking forward to a complete viewing too.

Hannes

Congrats! This is so great!!

DannyG

Congrats guys, looks interesting
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

sboerner

Very cool – congratulations!

DocCharly65

Very very impressive!
And I was pleased to find some scenes I knew from the forum here again :)

But not the automatic youtube subtitle translation... I switched it off after showing me: "Hebräisch ist eine Art Knoblauch" what means "Hebrew is a kind of garlic" ;D

otakar

OMG guys! I need to catch this in the theater if I can. The topic is interesting and your shots are bound to be impressive! Congrats.

Edit: March 19th is when I plan to see it. Multiple theaters have it here. Can't wait!

dorianvan

Appreciate the the comments guys.
-Dorian