bog pathway

Started by Dune, September 06, 2019, 01:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Well possible, as I just took a screenshot from my desktop (it happens to sit there) and used 85% quality. Also, there are tiny leaves and grasses with seeds that may scatter some dots around.
I can't really post good images out of respect for my client, but here are some crops at 100%.

Tangled-Universe

Simply great work Ulco! I love how you managed to get nice rich contrasty lighting and yet have a hazy atmosphere. Really well done.
Love the stick stuck in the mud...oh wait...it's an arm! :P

Dune

Thanks Martin. Yeah, the 'branch' is an addition I hesitated over, but the client is delighted. He probably has the same sense of humour ;)

I'll post a link if the book's out, but first there will be the Neanderthal book being presented in October.

Oshyan

Ah, the crops look great! Doing simply a screenshot of your desktop might explain the jaggies in the previous image. Better to avoid screenshots of existing images and just open them and resize, but I know you were just doing a quick post of it, heh.

- Oshyan

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on September 25, 2019, 06:31:01 AMThanks Martin. Yeah, the 'branch' is an addition I hesitated over, but the client is delighted. He probably has the same sense of humour ;)

gave me a chuckle as well man!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

otakar

Thank you for your willingness to post these. Spectacular! The screenshot just did not do it justice.

That arm, though. Creepy! I guess Halloween is just around the corner... :)

Dune

What arm? It's a branch ;D

KlausK

This worked out very well. Great work.
And thanks - for reaching out to us here in the forum ;)

CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)