The Borg Queen is a Dalek

Started by DocCharly65, November 07, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

Ok - that's it now.

The "Official Teaser" is officially visible on YT:

Quote from: sboerner on April 17, 2020, 09:58:35 AMMissed the slot machines. Have to watch it again.

Maybe I shouldn't trust the google translations sometimes -- still not sure if they aren't called Arcade Game machines... or something like that... :)

Quote from: Hannes on April 16, 2020, 07:31:00 AMAnd most of the time the drummer seems to be in sync.

I fixed what I wanted to fix ;)
I'll wait some days before I delete the invisible "pre-version" if you want to compare. Just from my drums lessons (about 45 years ago ;D ): in this beat the left hand (from your view the right hand) plays the snare drum and the right hand plays the hihat. If you check the parts in the old versions (most at the end of the film) you can see that the drummer gets out of step...

Another fix was done to the flight through the Borg Cubes interior. It should run smoother without stuttering now. In the first version I had a mistake in the encoder settings because of my 29/25/30/24 FPS settings.
The whole video should now be 25 FPS as original - I don't know how Youtube plays it on international PCs  ::) :D 

So now "officially" have fun :)

Hannes

j meyer