Leap of Faith

Started by luvsmuzik, June 02, 2020, 07:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvsmuzik

Managed to freeze the jumper astronaut in place for the lookround astronaut to finish his sequence.....

Sequences from Mixamo
Objects Blender 2.8
Terragen 4 Creative terrain and atmo

Plans to decrease reflective shaders to reduce the light flickering...
This in no way is meant to duplicate reality, it is a fun project....
${jumpnaut}.000033.jpg

Dune

Very cool!

If it's fine with you, one more statement; I have signed in now, but it's still grey. And win 7 and Firefox are supposed to work. Mmmm. If anyone can explain what I could possibly do wrong, I'd be much obliged. I can download now, but it's a bit awkward not to be able to optimize.

luvsmuzik

It is surely some sort of security setting about downloading images or videos limit perhaps?....My email gets stupid with this sometimes even with long time trusted contributors....

luvsmuzik

I also think everything is done fbx if that makes a difference in visualizations, but don't really think so...
Just went to site and in settings....is animate thumbnails ticked?  There is also something about the difference in 32bit and 64 bit systems in the help section, I do not know if that is applicable for these sequences or just Adobe products in general.

Dune

Ah, my old online machine is 32-bits, so maybe that's the problem. Thanks, Luvs.