Crater Lake - low quality test

Started by KlausK, June 09, 2020, 07:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KlausK

@ Kadri: well it`s like a GoPro picture ;)

@bobbystahr: thank you! You haven`t been around much lately...hope your alright!

CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

KlausK

Thank you very much!

CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

KlausK

Another version where I have edited the placement and the leaning of the trees like Kadri suggested.
I think I leave it at that for the time being and set the scene up for a Path Traced render.
Perhaps this will help a little to get some live into the trees and the small bushes.

CHeers, Klaus

KlausK

Higher Quality Standard Render.

CHeers, Klaus

amandas

Love the mood, would only suggest to do some post processing on this to restore some of the detail lingering in the dark. But then again, maybe that was the idea. Good job!
Artist / Developer
open for freelance / full project cycle
http://arturmandas.com

KlausK

@amandas: Thank you.
Regarding the landscape it is like I want it. it`s the trees and bushes which could catch a little bit more light.
Mainly on theright side of the picture. On the other hand it does not look too dark on my computer screen...
I`ll experiment some more in TG with reflective cards or cubes behind the camera.

CHeers, Klaus

N-drju

Oh... an update I have missed. And a really good one too. Good work Klaus!
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

KlausK

Hannes

KlausK