Lacking inspiration

Started by WAS, February 03, 2022, 10:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WAS

I am really lacking inspiration, just been bleh for a few months. Got any ideas?  :)

Dune

TG bLock. Well, perhaps the inside of a big live volcano, with erosion, and some glow and magma at the bottom seems like a nice challenge. I saw this in a docu the other day and it really impressed me. Debris, some plants clinging to secluded crevices, smoke here and there, hard ridge, and the voronoi shapes of glow deep down. Typically something that can be done in TG.

WAS

masonspappy

Sometimes you don't find inspiration. It finds you. Go do something different (maybe a lot different)  for awhile. Give your mind a chance to mull things over.  I do that sometimes, and take frequent naps. ;)  Seems to work for me.

WAS

Quote from: Dune on February 04, 2022, 02:42:18 AMTG bLock. Well, perhaps the inside of a big live volcano, with erosion, and some glow and magma at the bottom seems like a nice challenge. I saw this in a docu the other day and it really impressed me. Debris, some plants clinging to secluded crevices, smoke here and there, hard ridge, and the voronoi shapes of glow deep down. Typically something that can be done in TG.

Well I tried 2 attempts so far and not liking them. I was using craters though and that hard edge was problematic for erosion. going to use SSS or my soft continuity circle function and try again.

Though lost at the moment doing a global alpine fractal cloud coverage thing to try something to get more realistic patterns. Lol