How to prevent plant populations from showing up on water?

Started by choronr, August 19, 2008, 03:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

choronr

Thanks Oshyan. I have 32 bit Vista Ultimate; and, have been thinking about going to 64 bit. I will check on this since I read that once you load the OS at one or the other, you cannot reload the other ...don't know if this is true or not ...we'll see.

I appreciate your looking into it further; and, yes I have had some problems with other projects. Let me know what you come up with.

Bob

Oshyan

You can always dual boot with x64. It will generally set this up automatically if you install onto a system with an existing OS. You will get a menu when you start up your computer to choose which OS to use. As long as you install to a hard drive that does not already have an OS on it you can be pretty confident that your existing OS install will remain and all data will be intact. But if you don't have experience setting this sort of thing up yourself you'll probably want to have help.

- Oshyan

choronr

Thanks for getting back Oshyan. I'll be talking to my tech friend tomorrow to see if we can load the 64 bit OS w/o problems. I'll get back to you on this. Again, in the meantime, if you find some other issues with the files, please let me know ...thanks.

Bob

choronr

Oshyan, I think I'll wait until the final version is out and decide if I'll go to the 64 bit OS.