XFrog Megabundle Pricing add $24 P&P and 19% VAT = $860.37

Started by cyphyr, May 28, 2009, 03:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcallicotte

Ohhh, rats, PG.  I thought you knew something I didn't.   :o
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Mr_Lamppost

Quote from: cyphyr on May 28, 2009, 03:09:41 PM
I'm not too happy about this but I will be able to do a legal "Lightning" once the package comes through. Expect lots of lovely trees n stuff :)

Richard

Only if you make them entirely yourself.

from an email received from Greenworks regarding distribution of models created with Xfrog.

" Anything you create with no parts of Xfrog samples or XfrogPlants models (or textures), is your own artwork and you can do whatever you want with it, including selling it, giving it away - i cannot speak for the legal rights of what you create but you are not infringing on xfrog inc/greenworks "

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

cyphyr

www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Mr_Lamppost

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

xfrog

VAT is charged to folks in EU member states, it is calculated based on the country of origin, in our case Germany, by our credit card processor in the UK.

i will add a note to the shop to make this clear. 

a. it shows you the VAT before you complete your purchase.  The shop adds VAT to european customers, it's the law, and our shop does it automatically, no way around this.

b. you can reclaim VAT if you have a VAT number

c.  in reality we will soon make a Euro price that includes VAT, because the USD is becoming very hard to do business in europe again.   1.41 exchange rate today.   I am sorry to say, the Euro price will not be as great bargain for European customers as today's current USD price in our webshop.