What happened in Germany

Started by penang, January 21, 2010, 07:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penang

Ok, call me selfish, call me other even worse names if you like.

Fact is still fact. Indisputable facts.

Fact 1: When you borrow money from anyone, including banks, do you pay interests on the loan?

Yes or No?

If you pay interests on the loan, if everybody pays interests on the money they borrow, why should Haiti be exempted from paying the interests?

Fact 2: Are there, or are there not many looters in Haiti?

Be truthful here.

Fact 3: Was there as much looting in Japan, after their very devastating quake, 15 years ago?

Yes or No?

Fact 4: Was there as much looting in China, after their very very devastating quake, 3 years ago?

Yes or No?

Fact 5: Are Haitian human beings?

Yes or No?

Fact 6: Are Japanese and Chinese human beings?

Yes or No?

Now tell me, if Haitians are human beings, just like the Japanese and the Chinese, why then the Japanese and Chinese didn't go looting up every store in town, like what the Haitians have done, in the past 2 weeks?

Chinese are human beings.

Japanese are human beings.

Haitians are also human beings.

All are classified as Homo Sapien Sapien.

If it is human tendency to loot, we would have seen massive looting in China as well as in Japan. But we did not.

Why then it happen in Haiti?

Care to explain that?

And about Aristide ...

Was he the ONLY guy in the whole world the United States government threw out of office?

Again, be truthful, ok?

Of course, not.

The United States government have had done the same thing to many many countries. From indonesia to Nicaragua to Chile to Panama to Haiti, and now the United States is trying to do the same in Venezuela.

I am not saying that the United States is right to do so. No, it isn't.

But that still doesn't give any Haitian any excuse to NOT help himself.

If the Indonesians, the Chileans, the Panamanians, and the Venezuelans can rebuild their country, after what Uncle Sam has done to them, why can't Haitians?

Or are the Haitians so special that we need to give them special rights to be fed free food forever?

What have they done to earn that "special rights"?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if people from other countries --- let's say, from Zambia or from Bangladesh or from Vietnam or from Poland --- also having that "special rights".

Then they do not have to do anything. Uncle Sam will go feed them, no question ask.

Wouldn't that be swell?

Call me anything you want. Anything !

But it still doesn't make the situation any better.

Haiti is still a garbage dump due to the fact that the Haitians just do not want to help themselves.

Bluestorm

Quote from: penang on January 24, 2010, 08:14:31 AM
Fact 2: Are there, or are there not many looters in Haiti?

Be truthful here.

So be you. You still haven't shown as any prove of your so-many-looting-Haitis, and I guess you never will.

All are classified as Homo Sapien Sapien.

The correct foreign word for "human being" is "Homo sapiens" which is the gerund of the Latin verb "sapere" and which means "to know".

Since you don't seem to "know" anything at all, especially about social skills, don't you want to "help yourself" and learn at least some Latin?

Kadri

Penang , please don't do this !

Excuse me , but i have a strong wish to yell at you .
You don't know what you say . I don't know how old you are where you live etc.

Do you know history ? Economy ? Politic  etc. ?

If you say no , it is ok that you say such absurd things (of course not !) .
If you say yes , then all your knowledge is false !

The world isn't a place that you can so easily define .

How can you compare  Haiti  to Japan  or China ? Did you see anything that you bought with the label " Made in Haiti " ?
Do a search for the history of Haiti .

I will not argue with you . Because i know some people like you . They do not and will not easily understand .
Maybe 5-10 years later you will see the other side . But for now , i know you will only try to counteract my words to feel right .

All this beside if anywhere you live is a course of humanity please sign up  immediately .

But from the preliminary level  please .

This topic isn't productive so i will try to stay away , but you are really stubborn and act like a uneducated man .
This isn't bad calling . If a man is saying such things about humans who are  in such a bad position then this is the
kindly way to advise you .

I think you are here to make art ? A really good artist is a human who has empathy for other humans .
This isn't so easily learned by reading tutorials like in TG2 i am afraid !

I am sorry for you !

Kadri.

Hannes

I have no words for that. What's next? Complaining that all ethiopians are lazy idiots?
I am not a friend of censorship, but maybe this thread should be closed.

Seth

come on, trolling can be fun !
just imagine he is using humour and laughing behind his screen... reading people getting upset
i can't imagine the guy is seriously writing Haitians should die because some of them steal rice to survive when all their family died...
so he is trolling...

Hannes

You're right, Seth. Maybe laughing is the best we can do!  ;D

Seth

zionner

Quote from: Seth on January 24, 2010, 11:22:23 AM
come on, trolling can be fun !
just imagine he is using humour and laughing behind his screen... reading people getting upset

Yeah, You are right...

Could we get a lock on this thread please?

Seth

Quote from: Hannes on January 24, 2010, 11:15:16 AM
Complaining that all ethiopians are lazy idiots?

indeed, laying on the ground all day long, whiiiiinning...
not even getting up to prepare a good meal !
damn lazy guys !

Hannes

JimB

Quote from: penang on January 23, 2010, 09:38:04 PM
Quote from: JimB on January 23, 2010, 07:28:18 PM
Quote from: penang on January 22, 2010, 01:45:20 AM
Quote from: njeneb on January 22, 2010, 01:39:49 AMAt least it's not about some celebrity. I feel bad about Haiti. For decades the US has supported self-serving rulers there. Now that the capital has become a ruin, they have no resources to help themselves.
That is another thing that I do not understand --- What has US got to do with the quake in Haiti?

Even if US is guilty of supporting self-serving dictators in Haiti that still doesn't dissolve the responsibility of Haitian themselves of being totally useless in determining their own destiny.

Look at the looting and the fighting and the displaying of corpses and the world knows that the Haitians don't deserve any help at all.

15 years ago Japan had a quake.

Just couple of years ago China had a quake.

Many people died in Japan and China but the people there didn't do all those looting and fighting and throwing corpses on the street in protest, like what Haitians are doing.

Disgusting ... that is the word I reserve for Haiti.

New Orleans ring a bell? The Superdome?
Thank you for bringing that up.

When the New Orleans thing happened, did Haiti help?

Please don't tell me that "Haiti is too poor to help".

Hey, Haiti's a libertarian paradise! No taxes, everyone fends for themselves, the state doesn't interfere in your business. Why don't you go there! Somalia's your other option.

Maybe Texas should've told all those refugees from New Orleans to get lost? If they're too weak and "didn't plan ahead" for a storm surge then it's their fault. Why the hell should Texas have done anything?
Some bits and bobs
The Galileo Fallacy, 'Argumentum ad Galileus':
"They laughed at Galileo. They're laughing at me. Therefore I am the next Galileo."

Nope. Galileo was right for the simpler reason that he was right.

Seth

they could have shot down the refugees for their own good, you might say ! ^^

matrix2003

This started as security in Germany and ended up as A Haitian bashing.  Moderator it is time to lock.
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

Seth

Quote from: matrix2003 on January 24, 2010, 03:32:12 PM
This started as security in Germany and ended up as A Haitian bashing.  Moderator it is time to lock.

and more than 500 views...
I wish our image thread has an audience as vast as this one so fast :D

matrix2003

-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*