Terragen Preferences - Input Settings Panel
The Input Settings preference panel lets you choose a suitable mouse and keyboard input setup. For example if you are using a Mac with a one button mouse you can choose to use the One mouse button settings, although the default Universal presets also work with a one button mouse. You can also choose the Custom option, which allows you to define your own bindings for input actions. To find out what the bindings are for each input action you can use the Mouse and Key Settings window, which is accessible from the Help menu.
Input presets: This popup lets you choose which input presets to use. Here is a list of the settings with a description of each:
- One mouse button: These settings are suitable for a one button mouse.
- Two mouse buttons: These settings are suitable for a two button mouse.
- Three mouse buttons: These settings are suitable for a three button mouse.
- Universal: This the most flexible group of settings and allows for mouses with one to three buttons and often multiple ways of achieving the same input action. This is the default setting for this preference.
- Custom: This allows you to use custom user defined input bindings. When this setting is chosen the Custom Bindings and Reset Custom Bindings buttons below become active.
- Customise Bindings: Clicking this button opens the Customise Input Bindings window, which allows you to customise the input bindings. This button is only available when the Input presets popup is set to Custom.
- Reset Bindings: Clicking this button resets your custom input bindings so they're the same as the Universal presets. This button is only available when the Input presets popup is set to Custom.