Waves, once more

Started by Dune, April 15, 2011, 03:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

choronr

Each iteration is bringing forth improvement. Time, patience and stick-to-it-ivness is on your side. I hope sometime we all will learn how to do this.

Dune

Update, with another feature I found, foamy water washing up the shore. Still needs perfection....

Seth

Seth

can it be animated  ?  ;D

Oshyan

That latest one looks really good, like a lake shore or maybe a bay, where the waves are calmer.

- Oshyan

Dune

I can lift the waves as high as I want, maybe make a tsunami. I don't know about animation; that's not really my thing. It might. I might try...

choronr

This latest iteration looks outstanding.

Kadri

This look very close to the real thing , Dune .

Hannes

Holy cow, this looks so real!!

Mor

The latest one looks very real. Great job Dune!

Henry Blewer

You got it! Looks very realistic. Animating this will make for a whole new set of difficulty I would think. This is way beyond my skills.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

Hetzen

That's looking very good Ulco. The texturing is perfect. You've blended your sine bands in very well.

I'm not sure, but doesn't the water shader restrict altitude readings, I seem to remember when we were first playing around with this that the altitude settings in a surface layer after a water node doesn't really work.

mhaze

mesocyclone

Wow this is beautiful... Very realistic! Great work!

max_thehitman

The recent update to that second scene image is absolutely amazing.
How did you create that foamy water effect? The whole scene is really excellent!
Many congrats on a fine job well done. I hope one day to be able to create such
a scene too.