Bold political leadership!

Started by Harvey Birdman, June 22, 2007, 09:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

yea, also this is really off topic but are you or were you a navy seal ( I might have asked this before)?
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

nvseal

Ahh, that's what I thought. I would encourage you to watch the The Global Warming Swindle. You can find it on Youtube I think. Though it was first broadcast in England by the BBC.

And no, I'm not a Navy SEAL. Not yet anyway, but hopefully someday after college.  :)

Will

oh I was just wondering, anyway I thinks its safe to say there is global warming and that is higher then normal but that could just mean that in like a thousand years or something we have an incredibly bitter ice age, which could be cool kind of like in that the future is wild special on animal planet.

I'm pro global cooling! because penguins rock.

nvseal

I'm not saying that the global temperatures have not risen. I'm sayng that it's not man's fault, we aren't going to die, and communism is bad. That's all.

Will

I know, as for the communism is not evil so much as a complete failure up to this point, like a puppy that got kicked a lot and is now bitter and mean. It was a good idea on paper (at least at the time) it gave the people what they apparently wanted and those who led the revolution gained power and abused that (this is at least what I got from the Russian people while I was there). That being said I think that fact that all people have natural rights and if anyone else tries to take them away then they have the complete right to figh back.

nvseal

Quote from: Will on July 09, 2007, 06:46:25 PM
I know, as for the communism is not evil so much as a complete failure up to this point, like a puppy that got kicked a lot and is now bitter and mean. It was a good idea on paper (at least at the time) it gave the people what they apparently wanted and those who led the revolution gained power and abused that (this is at least what I got from the Russian people while I was there). That being said I think that fact that all people have natural rights and if anyone else tries to take them away then they have the complete right to figh back.

Let's not be to quick to seperate the end from the means. The stuff that looks good on paper is the supposed end of communism; that is the part that sounds good. The means one the other hand can be called wrong -- evil -- quite easily. Communism involves stealing the rights and property of an individual and giving them to someone else who has not earned them and that's wrong. Communism did not work in the USSR because communism does not work, not because of bad leaders. The end and means of communism are two sides of the same coin.

Volker Harun

Well, I have not been around for a few days and things are starting to become funny here ,-)

Think of the following. Al Gore says first came the CO2 then the warming.
The movie "The great global warming swindle" says first comes the warming and thus the CO2 is released from the oceans.

Either way ... here might be another cause. Cell phone technology.
It is based on pulsating microwaves - the same microwaves some people use to cook their meals.
The same technology is used by H.A.A.R.P. for warming up certain atmospheric areas so they act like a mirror (basically plain explained).
The same technology like H.A.A.R.P. can be used when connecting several cell-phone towers in an intelligent way or just simple warming up the air by letting them run.
Funny point is that the soviet union and the US - in their very state of bold leadership - used the same technology for mind and mass controls.
If you have a Zap-checker you might notice that about 30 to 50% of the cell-phone towers are active. So why would somebody need every 50 to 100 yards those things in a city when they are turned off? And they were turned off even during the FIFA World soccer championships last year in Germany.
Why should somebody need every few miles such a thingy in the Namibian desert?
Coincidence?
A technology that does both, mind and weather control?

That would be bold!

Will

so far we have been able to connect cellphones, mind control, weather control, US policy making, Communism, Al gore, and Co2 together in one topic. Am I missing anything? :P

nvseal

Quote from: Volker Harun on July 10, 2007, 07:12:59 AM
Well, I have not been around for a few days and things are starting to become funny here ,-)

Think of the following. Al Gore says first came the CO2 then the warming.
The movie "The great global warming swindle" says first comes the warming and thus the CO2 is released from the oceans.

Either way ... here might be another cause. Cell phone technology.
It is based on pulsating microwaves - the same microwaves some people use to cook their meals.
The same technology is used by H.A.A.R.P. for warming up certain atmospheric areas so they act like a mirror (basically plain explained).
The same technology like H.A.A.R.P. can be used when connecting several cell-phone towers in an intelligent way or just simple warming up the air by letting them run.
Funny point is that the soviet union and the US - in their very state of bold leadership - used the same technology for mind and mass controls.
If you have a Zap-checker you might notice that about 30 to 50% of the cell-phone towers are active. So why would somebody need every 50 to 100 yards those things in a city when they are turned off? And they were turned off even during the FIFA World soccer championships last year in Germany.
Why should somebody need every few miles such a thingy in the Namibian desert?
Coincidence?
A technology that does both, mind and weather control?

That would be bold!

That's funny.  ;D

Harvey Birdman

Quote from: Will on July 10, 2007, 08:22:54 AM
so far we have been able to connect cellphones, mind control, weather control, US policy making, Communism, Al gore, and Co2 together in one topic. Am I missing anything? :P

The possible uses of nuclear power in the forced abortion of gay unborn whales. (I think that includes just about everything, now.)

;D

Oshyan

I'm afraid you forgot allll about the alien masterminds! ;D

- Oshyan

Harvey Birdman

Damn. (Must be the mind control.)

;D

Will

Paris Hilton, ok theres everything.

Volker Harun

Oshyan ... you were not supposed to tell ,-)

Will

he is a betrayer!!! brothers the hive calls for his execution! mooohahahahahaaa

:-[ ummm that wasn't me.