Stone Age

Started by Dune, July 04, 2014, 10:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Two more tests, one in final resolution but low specs. The haze may be a good idea (better of course). Now I have to fill the foreground with more grasses and shrub, weeds, reeds, dead tree perhaps, and off to making more people and their attributes; just killed deer, birds or boar, a cooking 'facility', another type of tepee, a fishtrap and arrange all these handsomely.
If anyone has any ideas for stuff in a camp like this?

mhaze

smoking rack for fish skin drying? stretching frame.

masonspappy

maybe a canoe or two?

choronr

You must be pleased with what you have done so far. Your enthusiasm is contagious. I really like your use of the stock TG grasses. In all. this is super so far.

masonspappy

Quote from: masonspappy on July 14, 2014, 05:44:55 AM
maybe a canoe or two?
Nevermind.
I enlarged the image and spotted the dugouts .

bobbystahr

Quote from: masonspappy on July 14, 2014, 09:39:32 AM
Quote from: masonspappy on July 14, 2014, 05:44:55 AM
maybe a canoe or two?
Nevermind.
I enlarged the image and spotted the dugouts .

hee hee hee, I almost said that till I put my eyes back on....thought they were logs....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

zaxxon

This is a most educational project to watch your inclusion of DAZ models and the always superb natural environments, great work!

otakar

Superb stuff once again. For the sky/tree line, I'd experiment with some really tall trees and maybe a clearing (swamp?) in the distance. Aren't the huts too rust colored? I mean those hides should be a bit bleached by the sun, i.e. appear lighter in color? I am very envious of your character 'factory', that was one element missing from your renders at this scale. Now you can depict real life more accurately and it should bring those renders to an even higher level.

Dune

Yes, another swamp was an idea as well. I'll do that anyway. Some larger trees are a good thought, the drying rack was already planned. I used one for the museum, so that's easy. Today was filled with struggling in DS, LW, PR and ML again. But I got a pregnant woman, a girl sitting, a woman walking.... to be displayed soon  ;) 

mhaze

Look forward to seeing it.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on July 14, 2014, 01:27:59 PM
Yes, another swamp was an idea as well. I'll do that anyway. Some larger trees are a good thought, the drying rack was already planned. I used one for the museum, so that's easy. Today was filled with struggling in DS, LW, PR and ML again. But I got a pregnant woman, a girl sitting, a woman walking.... to be displayed soon  ;) 

Leading the charge...as is often the case....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

Update after a lot of DS struggle. Getting there...

yossam

Cool..............love the kids.  :)

mhaze

Great stuff - personally, I hate DS much prefer poser!

bobbystahr

Quote from: mhaze on July 20, 2014, 05:57:34 AM
Great stuff - personally, I hate DS much prefer poser!

But DAZ Studio is/was free and Poser is $600,00+ by now (buy NOW)
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New