Dutch medieval scene

Started by Dune, April 13, 2015, 03:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Two versions of something I made yesterday.

yossam

Thought they were paintings.............. :o ;D

archonforest

Very nice. I "expected" to see some tulips around :D
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Antoine

This is a very nice historical reconstitution !

mhaze

Wonderful! I prefer the second one - softer and warmer somehow.

bobbystahr

2nd one as well and I absolutely love that bridge. Do I correctly suspect a bit of inspiration from the Antoine thread?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

You are a suspicious character, Bobby, but also right  ;) I'll make another one, as I just learned something while making this one. This forum is full of inspiration.

mindsap

I like the second one.  The subtle changes make a difference. ;)
Once a King always a King but once a night is enough...

TheBadger

Man, I wish we could animate objects in TG.  :-[ I mean really do it.
It has been eaten.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on April 17, 2015, 09:12:16 AM
You are a suspicious character, Bobby, but also right  ;) I'll make another one, as I just learned something while making this one. This forum is full of inspiration.

Heh heh hehm more observant than suspicious...I take all my inspiration from what I see so I expect most folks are inspired by good stuff when they see it...I just really like the way you've used the inspiration Ulco. Now I want to build one as well, hee hee hee...Guess I should get cracking on learning Wings3D as it's the only modeler I have now.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

Thanks Bobby. They're nice, but atm I am busy building 14th century ships for my next 20x4m wall. Nice work, but a lot of it. At least I got the hang of texturing now, and making billowing sails.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on May 05, 2015, 12:21:31 PM
Thanks Bobby. They're nice, but atm I am busy building 14th century ships for my next 20x4m wall. Nice work, but a lot of it. At least I got the hang of texturing now, and making billowing sails.

Gotcha Ulco, but I am ever the tempter/enabler....hee hee hee..them there sails work really well btw,,,just the right amount of crud on em as well.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

choronr

Like them both, but favor the second as well.

Dune

This was a nice place to test my first boats. Dumped the bridge. The wake is horrible, but another one is brewing...