The long way to Orakum II The standing guards

Started by Agura Nata, June 03, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

Oh thanks... cool link. One day it can be in fact quite helpful :)

The corusame-pic is really great, though I personally would love it more if the border between island/object and water would be highlighted by some little waves. But anyway very nice!

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on June 27, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
Oh thanks... cool link. One day it can be in fact quite helpful :)

The corusame-pic is really great, though I personally would love it more if the border between island/object and water would be highlighted by some little waves. But anyway very nice!

Thank you Doc!
This is a reflective surface not a sea, I love these smooth surfaces, if the object passes into itself, I should do in Terragen sometimes.

You should really do all the graphics yourself, but unfortunately it all takes time and then I can not do anything.
I built my favorite graphics as a 3D model in Blender, but not yet as a high-resolution graphic.
I think I render them in the top view in Blender as a black and white picture, that's enough for TG, lol ;)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Best Friend"

Here I have provided my sphere of thin glass with two materials.
The whole thing is affected by 2 merge shaders which generate patterns by vector graphics.
The nodes are from the Sphere and the upper Lake layer

I designed the left object in Blender 3D.
"Live and Learn!"

WAS

Really interesting reflection surface. Looks oily. Really cool.

Agura Nata

Quote from: WASasquatch on July 03, 2018, 02:00:04 AM
Really interesting reflection surface. Looks oily. Really cool.

Thanks my friend :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

The long way to Orakum III

The floating glass spheres are affected by 2 merge shaders which generate fractal patterns by vector graphics. I designed the Spheres in Blender 3D and the landscape was created by a fractal pattern and render in Terragen 4.2.10

"Orakum" is an important project for me because it has always been one of my stories about Dragon Land, which only a few know. Fractal beings and secret forces have always influenced this land.
Thus, the tradition tells that here are the ancient dragons, the founders of dragon land had their roots here. Those who are called the Ancients, the first stones laid in a hitherto unknown ritual that covers the whole country. It was fractal patterns that led to the birth of the fractal creatures that now populate this land, as well as the surreal land of Yurkanti.
It is a symbiosis of land and inhabitants, as the fractals absorb energy through the stones, but also release energy to protect the land.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

New tests ...

The tubes were built in Blender and rendered in Terragen, where the thin glass spheres were also mixed with a fractal pattern.
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Looks quite cool and modern. Nice!

I like the the "long way to Orakum III.jpg" from the post before even a bit more.

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on July 07, 2018, 03:38:23 AM
Looks quite cool and modern. Nice!

I like the the "long way to Orakum III.jpg" from the post before even a bit more.

Thanks Doc!
Before I continue the series I have to deal with pipes and gauges.
A trumpet and a steam pike would also be interesting.
Many work ;)

Greetings from Orakum my friend!

Here is some concept with Blender Cycles:
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"