The work must go on / wait for Riddick

Started by Agura Nata, November 13, 2018, 12:20:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

Quote from: Dune on August 03, 2019, 09:33:31 amYou could try the latest free beach I had up at NWDA. Did you download that?
Nice idea!

... and nice tree trunk :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on August 05, 2019, 01:28:35 am
Quote from: Dune on August 03, 2019, 09:33:31 amYou could try the latest free beach I had up at NWDA. Did you download that?
Nice idea!

... and nice tree trunk :)

Thanks dear Doc! :)

Agura Nata

August 17, 2019, 05:34:41 am #152 Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 10:11:03 am by the first seer
Terragen 4.4 render.
Object designed in Blender.

Objects at the "Opacity Function" entrance with fractal vector graphics influence in Terragen 4.4

Agura Nata

Accator
Terragen 4 gerendert.
Object designed in Blender.

Agura Nata

Terragen 4 Materialtest

I am currently working on my "Rust Stone Shader" and new dirt layer has been added.

DocCharly65

18-08-01-w.jpg is absolutely great and beautiful!

The sphere's bottom looks a bit strange. Could it be that the projection of the letters didn't work as you wanted?

Agura Nata

August 26, 2019, 02:54:01 am #156 Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 03:01:55 am by the first seer
Quote from: DocCharly65 on August 26, 2019, 01:33:34 am18-08-01-w.jpg is absolutely great and beautiful!

The sphere's bottom looks a bit strange. Could it be that the projection of the letters didn't work as you wanted?
Thanks a lot Doc!

The setting is already UV.

It may be that the font looks strange and distorted by the displacement, because on the right side the volume is smaller :)

Agura Nata

Korgon 1-8
The sphere is a TG object edited with "displacement shader".
PBR material for Sphere and Fake stones shaders.
Swamp water from Dune Planetside Forum.
Render in Terragen 4.4

PBR Material from:
cc0textures.com/view.php?tex=M...
freepbr.com/materials/grimy-me...

DocCharly65

... and here you see what remains when ancient aliens played Boule 25,000 years ago ;)

Cool! :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on August 27, 2019, 01:44:04 am... and here you see what remains when ancient aliens played Boule 25,000 years ago ;)

Cool! :)
Thanks a lot my friend!

Agura Nata

To make something else for a while, I once again built something with Vue 2016, Riddick would certainly have his fun with the mechanical monster. Have fun with my little story about it ;)

"Mechanicus Tractorus Gigantus"
In honor of the great "Mechanicus Tractorus Gigantus", an air show is held once a year to honor him and his tirelessly thriving friends.
Many barrows from the farms of the area have come and the well-known conductor "Karrenschiberjan" personally leads the wonderfully squeaky symphony of the chorus wheels of the barrows.
A treat that keeps touching my heart when I report about it as a reporter.

Designed from Vue 2016 Esprit Extra Content and fractal-influenced parts.
Machine parts from free 3D models.