The work must go on / wait for Riddick

Started by Agura Nata, November 13, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

Quote from: Dune on August 03, 2019, 09:33:31 AMYou could try the latest free beach I had up at NWDA. Did you download that?
Nice idea!

... and nice tree trunk :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on August 05, 2019, 01:28:35 AM
Quote from: Dune on August 03, 2019, 09:33:31 AMYou could try the latest free beach I had up at NWDA. Did you download that?
Nice idea!

... and nice tree trunk :)

Thanks dear Doc! :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Terragen 4.4 render.
Object designed in Blender.

Objects at the "Opacity Function" entrance with fractal vector graphics influence in Terragen 4.4
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Accator
Terragen 4 gerendert.
Object designed in Blender.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Terragen 4 Materialtest

I am currently working on my "Rust Stone Shader" and new dirt layer has been added.
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

18-08-01-w.jpg is absolutely great and beautiful!

The sphere's bottom looks a bit strange. Could it be that the projection of the letters didn't work as you wanted?

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on August 26, 2019, 01:33:34 AM18-08-01-w.jpg is absolutely great and beautiful!

The sphere's bottom looks a bit strange. Could it be that the projection of the letters didn't work as you wanted?
Thanks a lot Doc!

The setting is already UV.

It may be that the font looks strange and distorted by the displacement, because on the right side the volume is smaller :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Korgon 1-8
The sphere is a TG object edited with "displacement shader".
PBR material for Sphere and Fake stones shaders.
Swamp water from Dune Planetside Forum.
Render in Terragen 4.4

PBR Material from:
cc0textures.com/view.php?tex=M...
freepbr.com/materials/grimy-me...
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

... and here you see what remains when ancient aliens played Boule 25,000 years ago ;)

Cool! :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on August 27, 2019, 01:44:04 AM... and here you see what remains when ancient aliens played Boule 25,000 years ago ;)

Cool! :)
Thanks a lot my friend!
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

To make something else for a while, I once again built something with Vue 2016, Riddick would certainly have his fun with the mechanical monster. Have fun with my little story about it ;)

"Mechanicus Tractorus Gigantus"
In honor of the great "Mechanicus Tractorus Gigantus", an air show is held once a year to honor him and his tirelessly thriving friends.
Many barrows from the farms of the area have come and the well-known conductor "Karrenschiberjan" personally leads the wonderfully squeaky symphony of the chorus wheels of the barrows.
A treat that keeps touching my heart when I report about it as a reporter.

Designed from Vue 2016 Esprit Extra Content and fractal-influenced parts.
Machine parts from free 3D models.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Fractal landscape tests TG 4.4
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Quote from: Agura Nata on August 28, 2019, 04:05:53 AMTo make something else for a while, I once again built something with Vue 2016, Riddick would certainly have his fun with the mechanical monster.
Not only Riddick... Salvador Dali too! ;D :) Cool!

Agura Nata

Harvesters / Thalmes Jokara

The world "Thalmes Jokara"

Where fractal energies pool under the ground creating strange cubic shapes that ionize the atmosphere above the ground and make it glow green.
Huge harvesters are digging for the cubic energy nodes to use them for intersetellar space exploration, opening their gates through the universe with their massive fractal energies.
Objects designed in Blender, plants DAZ.
Render Terragen 4.4
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

That's a really cool result. I like the natural and unobtrusive but at the same time extraterrestrial look!
Great work! :)