Blade Runner 2059

Started by Ariel DK, September 08, 2019, 07:20:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel DK

I don't published this one here yet?
A couple of renders for the KitBash3d cyberpunk contest, still a WIP
Using a few freebies from Sketchfab, the Free Demo kit, Brutalist Kit, and Utopia (I gonna using those much more in the future), and most important:
the "Sci-Fi kitbash" from vitaly bulgarov that i get one year ago (much less expensive that the KitBash3d ones), with better geometry but untextured.
C&C very welcome (and needed)  ;)
Hmmm, what version of Terragen use god?

cyphyr

Great work and keeping very true to the Bladerunner 2049 imagery.

I've got a few ideas about the contest myself but keep running into problems.

I'd try to find ways of adding more neon sines in early_city_Test4.jpg and add more fine detail ground clutter in early_test_3.jpg.

I really like the KitBash 3d stuff but it dose take a lot of work to get the models Terragen ready.

Good luck :)
www.richardfraser.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 3900X @3.79Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 6:20)
i7 5930K @3.5Ghz, 32Gb (TG4 benchmark 13.44)

Ariel DK

Thanks Richard
I'm trying to find time to work ironically, on what you say: more Neon ads in the rain scene, and another POV/details for the Vegas scene
For the models, I know two methods to get the models ready for TG: Blender export, or (in my case), "Riptide pro": a C4d plugin to export almost everything to OBJ format. in both cases you will want to save the models with a .Mtl file in the same "textures" directory of your kit, then you should be able to load it in TG without problems. :)
Good luck too!
Hmmm, what version of Terragen use god?