Fun Stuff

Started by luvsmuzik, March 27, 2020, 07:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvsmuzik

Thanks Steve. I am trying to fiddle some every day now, learning while  I can.... :)

This is kind of a hub area, just fun....I need to add some metal steps and ladders and such.....details details....

hub.jpg

bobbystahr

Quote from: masonspappy on April 05, 2020, 09:57:29 PM
Quote from: luvsmuzik on April 04, 2020, 09:31:38 PMMy hangar rather looks like a musical amp or something...
Actually, it rather does! Input jacks in the front and equalizer controls on left side.  Wouldn't be surprised if one of the ship pilots screamed "ROCK AND ROLL!!!!"  ;D
Ha ha ha ha ha!
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

luvsmuzik

Yesterday was the "kid's" birthday.....Free Music Archive B2B Happy Happy Birthday Creative Commons
https://youtu.be/zpQfcoWC7GY

Got my hub arm reflections a little more to my liking

mhaze

Good work, looking forward to seeing more.

luvsmuzik

Here we go....

Rock Study mhaze one more time robust pathtrace

Blender 2.8 models
perserverance1.jpg

Dune

Nice render. I like the subtle haze across the ground.

masonspappy

Space Outpost. :)

j meyer

8) Nice Sci-Fi renders.

sboerner

Nice! Reminds me of Forbidden Planet.

DocCharly65

The last two are especially nice. Cool ambience!

luvsmuzik

Coming soon to a planet near somebody......ATV rover made in Blender 2.83  4 wheel drive and independent suspension for extendable axles. wheels have special tract covers for rough terrain. Solar panels keep the battery unit charged and radar antenna transmits images and scans.

Perky reflection on atv body with just the regular object shader....woohoo!

Thanks all for the kind comments! :)
ATVrover.jpg

DocCharly65

Outch - I just saw the hallways from page 1 today... sorry I missed them. Great work!
I don't get any email notification except some weekly summaries though I have set all messages to be email-notified straight away... strange  :o

luvsmuzik

Thanks DocCharly65!  Just havin some fun!

I had my cataract surgery finally a few weeks ago. Now I am waiting to get new lenses so I only work a few hours at a time lately.

Here, I made a portal post (in Blender 2.83) on a hillside that serves as an entrance for space travel. My version of SpaceX rocket. No....I am not entering the contest... :P I tried to duplicate something I saw in an image.
I have to scale this and get some better textures on these models.

As always, mhaze Columnar Rock Study in one form or another. ;D Ground mist cloud. Hannes's old nebula file buggered up, came with TG bonus pack file.

scifi base2.jpg

Kadri

Nice.
Yes with maybe smaller scaled objects and different textures it could look better.