Hello together

My first post here :)

I created this image with the excellent TUT from
nwda.webnode.com. Thank You!

ciao
Naoo

FrankB

You've got the colors quite nicely :-)
I suggest you leave more room for the gradient of near and far color of the distance shader, so that the clouds would begin less abrupt.
Also try reducing the fractal noise amount and cloud roughness.

The crater is too smooth I think. Why not add a nice rim shader to give the outer rim some rough displacements?
Lastly, the flat space before the far mountains shoud have some shape. With it being 100% flat makes it look not well integrated with the rest of the scene. I would like to see how the image looks like with these suggestions implemented.

Regards,
Frank

rcallicotte

Frank hit all of the points.  Terrain and clouds are so much more chaotic in real life...

Keep going!
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

GioMez

Agree with FrankB, but It's surely a really good start!
Maybe a little more work on the clouds would be nice!

Davvero un bel lavoro comunque! Continua così!  ;)
Gio.

Naoo

Hi

Thank You all :)

@ FrankB: I tried. The clouds are softer now (dont know which version is better :-/ ) and the flat space is a bit broken. To form the Rim the way I whish, is my biggest Problem. I think, first I have to read more about Shaders, it's not so easy to do for me. Maybe it's better to start with an completely new wip-version.

@ Calico: Your right!

@ GioMez: :)

ciao
Naoo

PS: Sorry about my english.

Naoo

Hi

I did some changes...

ciao
Naoo

mr-miley

I really like this. Great clouds and nice overall lighting. I think the crater works well now. The rocket just kind of "fits in" with the rest of the pic

Miles
I love the smell of caffine in the morning