Where can I find the new plants?

Started by AndyWelder, April 02, 2009, 03:05:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyWelder

Though I have this new toy now, greedy me also wants to play with the promised new plants from XFrog... Where can I find them?
"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

Oshyan

That would be XFrog's department. Hopefully Stewart can chime in.

- Oshyan

AndyWelder

QuoteHopefully Stewart can chime in.

That would be great, it just so happens that I have a whole week vacation, starting today :D
"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

Oshyan

Lucky you! What a nice coincidence. ;D

- Oshyan

Goms

@Oshyan: Maybe the Planetside staff can go on vacation now too. For a few days. ;)
Quote from: FrankB
you're never going to finish this image ;-)

Marcos Silveira

Quote from: AndyWelder on April 02, 2009, 03:26:58 am
QuoteHopefully Stewart can chime in.

That would be great, it just so happens that I have a whole week vacation, starting today :D


A week vacation?!? I just started my one month vacation in April first (it's not a fool's day joke).
I want the "beast" right now!!!  ;D

buzzzzz1

Good question Andy.

Quote from: xfrog on February 19, 2009, 06:56:02 pm
Quote from: Seth on February 02, 2009, 12:54:47 pm
Xfrog and reasonable price in the same sentence ?! Oo'
didn't heard about this urban legend, sorry...


Hi, it's me, the Urban Cowpoke.

We are releasing, XfrogPlants for Terragen 2, the same day as the release of Terragen 2.

That has been agreed upon, by myself, Stewart McSherry, ceo of xfrog inc. and Mssr. Matt Fairclough, author extraordinaire of the Terragen thing.

Via handshake and bottle of 2003 Delas Hermitage, Feb 18 2009, 8pm, we agreed on a March launch.

Which means it is finally happening. You are getting a release of TG2 and a release of many affordable plants to go with.







I guess a Hand Shake doesn't mean anything these days?
XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

Seth


rcallicotte

...must have been the bottle of Delas Hermitage...


Quote from: buzzzzz1 on April 02, 2009, 09:54:25 am

Quote from: xfrog on February 19, 2009, 06:56:02 pm

Hi, it's me, the Urban Cowpoke.

We are releasing, XfrogPlants for Terragen 2, the same day as the release of Terragen 2.

That has been agreed upon, by myself, Stewart McSherry, ceo of xfrog inc. and Mssr. Matt Fairclough, author extraordinaire of the Terragen thing.

Via handshake and bottle of 2003 Delas Hermitage, Feb 18 2009, 8pm, we agreed on a March launch.

Which means it is finally happening. You are getting a release of TG2 and a release of many affordable plants to go with.







I guess a Hand Shake doesn't mean anything these days?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

xfrog

Matt mainly released TG2 to satisfy existing owners, not to create a schism between Xfrog and Terragen.



Our joint effort is releasing on April 22, Earth Day.

Delay is my fault, Apologies to the group,

-stewart



Quote from: calico on April 02, 2009, 10:56:16 am
...must have been the bottle of Delas Hermitage...


Quote from: buzzzzz1 on April 02, 2009, 09:54:25 am

Quote from: xfrog on February 19, 2009, 06:56:02 pm

Hi, it's me, the Urban Cowpoke.

We are releasing, XfrogPlants for Terragen 2, the same day as the release of Terragen 2.

That has been agreed upon, by myself, Stewart McSherry, ceo of xfrog inc. and Mssr. Matt Fairclough, author extraordinaire of the Terragen thing.

Via handshake and bottle of 2003 Delas Hermitage, Feb 18 2009, 8pm, we agreed on a March launch.

Which means it is finally happening. You are getting a release of TG2 and a release of many affordable plants to go with.







I guess a Hand Shake doesn't mean anything these days?


neuspadrin

interesting date choice ;)

look forward to it.

AndyWelder

"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

rcallicotte

Thanks Stewart.  No worries.

Looking forward to Earth Day.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

otakar

Here we go again. TG announcements coming from XFrog. Matt or Oshyan, can you please confirm this? If the 22nd is the day, can you share the new pricing with us?

buzzzzz1

First it was to be in Jan. 09,  then it was March 09 and now it's Apr. 22nd.   At this point I don't think I would announce anything. When it's ready just let us know, if you find the time.
XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS