...far from NWDA...

Started by aymenk2003, July 06, 2009, 08:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aymenk2003

no it's not to be presented to NWDA contest nor to be liked ...but only to be commented ...
your comments can bring a lot of help thanks to all...
Le peu que je sais, c'est à mon ignorance que je le dois.

aymenk2003

...from an other angle...

aymenk2003

...close to water...

old_blaggard

Nice start. Try adding in some more species or increasing the size range of the current population to make it looks a little more dynamic and organic. You should also extend the range of the population so that the trees extend naturally into the distance. I would also try to add a little more surface and color variety on the terrain.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

aymenk2003

thanks for your comment Old_Blaggard I'll try to render it with what you told to do (more density and a far distance looking)...

Henry Blewer

You can also use very large fake stones before applying the strata layers. I do this to break up large areas of straight lines.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

FrankB

Quote from: njeneb on July 07, 2009, 08:11:12 AM
You can also use very large fake stones before applying the strata layers. I do this to break up large areas of straight lines.

much easier: apply a PF as a blendshader to the strata. This breaks up lines very effectively.

aymenk2003

Quote from: FrankB on July 07, 2009, 08:33:08 AM
Quote from: njeneb on July 07, 2009, 08:11:12 AM

much easier: apply a PF as a blendshader to the strata. This breaks up lines very effectively.
you mean "Blend by a shader" then create a PF ,thus the Displacement should be checked ? if so a what scale I apply the PF ? should I choose "Apply H/L color" ?
many thanks to you...

Hetzen

On your "Strata and outcrops shader" you'll find a "Blending Shader" input, just plug a Power Fractal into that.

aymenk2003

Hey ...Hetzen...
I do Exactly what all of you told me to do ... but the result is that the strata has gone, blurred ...