Volker's next Groboto-Model

Started by Volker Harun, February 17, 2011, 12:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hetzen

Well then I'm not surprised she's not feeling very well. If it's French then blame Seth.  :o

Exporting objects from any 3D package always seems to have a 'clean-up' factor. Tbh, I'm more interested in getting PFs in my materials.

Volker Harun

Yes, Franck should at least show us a render in place of an apology. I admit that this Gin is very tasty, a bit like the Monkey 49 with a bit more fruit.

errr ... Topic!!!! ... Here is another image, I posted today at the Goboto forum ,-) Just to tease !

Volker Harun

Being in the mood to bust my own thread ... some more aggressive teasers ,-)

Everything just testing textures and exports ... nothin' serious.

Hetzen

Those PF's make a huge difference. I'm loving the rusty concrete in the first of three above.

Volker Harun

Continued ... ;D

pfrancke

I love those birdies!!!  Really cool. 

I use Windows, I don't know if this is of interest, I downloaded your botty posed tgd file and of course got the error that I couldn't find the botty.  I looked at the internal network.  I expected the PFs to plug into colour, translucency, and displacement.  What I saw was PFs plugged into colour, reflectivity, and displacement!!!!   I wonder if that is a Mac/Windows version issue...

Volker Harun

Quote from: pfrancke on March 05, 2011, 01:49:35 PMI expected the PFs to plug into colour, translucency, and displacement.  What I saw was PFs plugged into colour, reflectivity, and displacement!!!!   I wonder if that is a Mac/Windows version issue...
The Hotfile-Botty has no luminance ... I used it only for the Birdy's wings.
It is ineresting that the file still shows the 'Could not find OBJ'-error, as I changed the path to ./Botty...obj ...

At the moment I am very busy on a business project, but started on a more Da Vinci looking Birdy ... atached  image is from Groboto, not TG2.

pfrancke

oh this is going to be good!  -- I took the tgd only, so the "could not find" error was expected.  I like the source light and reflective ground, but I especially am having fun with the power fractals that you use to color the object.  Good luck on your projects - business and otherwise!

Seth

hehehe Volker, you got stuck with Groboto !!!
nice renders I like the arma ring texture

rcallicotte

Great thread!  Thanks for posting your results, Volker.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Volker Harun

Thanks calico ,-)

Now I got stuck with my usual business, Franck ... Even weekends are without any break :(