NWDA SELECT SIX 360 GALLERY

Started by DannyG, September 29, 2016, 12:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

Quote from: bobbystahr on August 11, 2017, 10:03:39 AM
Quote from: Danny on August 11, 2017, 06:21:54 AM
I look forward to it bud

Can you post a link to the page with the requirements and upload please...I see nada at NWDA...got some ideas in the mill now

The requirements are at the top of this thread
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

bobbystahr

Quote from: Danny on August 11, 2017, 11:21:39 AM
Quote from: bobbystahr on August 11, 2017, 10:03:39 AM
Quote from: Danny on August 11, 2017, 06:21:54 AM

The requirements are at the top of this thread

D'oh, just forgot where I saw it. Just finished a WIP and it took 10 hours at 3200x1600 MpDetail .4  AA6 so it will be an eventual 24 hr render I figger; even on this new machine which is only marginally faster than the old Dell based on comparison renders I've done.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

AndyWelder

Sorry for the not so swift response, Bobby and Danny. Thank you both for the info; the spherical render is not an option because this version , though it has a spherical camera, only produces a black render that goes on and on and on and doesn't stop.
I tried the software I remember I used for the Planetside VR challenge, Pano2VR, but don't know how to upload the resulting SWF file in such a way anyone can view it. Here I can open it in a browser and get a panoramic view, wonder if this happens too if I upload the .SWF file to this site. Also the resulting view sure does show cube sides but that could be a result of the low quality of the test renders. I'll upload it here so we'll see. this type of file is not allowed here, bummer.
"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

DannyG

New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram