The work must go on / wait for Riddick

Started by Agura Nata, November 13, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on December 30, 2018, 03:47:43 PM
Cool! Looks a bit like 250.000$ designer loudspeakers ;)

Oh, great,  250.000$!!!

Thank you much Doc ;)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Oracus

Object created in Blender
The fractal landscape was created using various fractal shaders
under the influence of vector graphics of MB 3D Maps.
Material, cut out fractal and render in Terragen 4.3
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Cubutator

Objekt and trees designed in Blender.
Landscape, material and render in Terragen 4.3

"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Very impressive views again. I like Oracus especialy for it's look  and the POV. Remembers me somehow to "Arrival" from 2016. Perhaps you have the patience and ambition to try the same view with a big coniferous forest on the ground? a bit like in Cubutator just denser and green? perhaps? ... please? ;)

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on February 02, 2019, 11:03:22 AM
Very impressive views again. I like Oracus especialy for it's look  and the POV. Remembers me somehow to "Arrival" from 2016. Perhaps you have the patience and ambition to try the same view with a big coniferous forest on the ground? a bit like in Cubutator just denser and green? perhaps? ... please? ;)

That makes me very happy Doc!
We have a lot of snow at the moment and snow shovels 4 times a day, but I hope I have time for the project. I'm already working on my blender trees and trunks.
But in the few days today, the imagination has caught up with me again and the forest does not have to wait ;)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Working on surreal Blender tree ;)

My talent for trees, meadows and flowers is not great, rather for a single object, but a forest, I do not know if that's my thing, but abstractly it would be determined;)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Now at least I've done something with trees, let's see how it goes on.
This is part of a fractal pattern, so 2 patterns in different sizes. I just wanted to test how it looks like with trees before I continue to work and what makes it surreal, I'll probably change the sizes of the patterns,
So the patterns have to be adjusted, unfortunately I did not have the time
"Live and Learn!"

Jo Kariboo

I like Eucastus. I can easily imagine that the devices on the left are engines that can drive the shape of the pistons on the right.

Agura Nata

Quote from: Jo Kariboo on February 06, 2019, 09:05:13 PM
I like Eucastus. I can easily imagine that the devices on the left are engines that can drive the shape of the pistons on the right.

Could be, I'm glad, if it stimulates your imagination, thank you :)
"Live and Learn!"