The work must go on / wait for Riddick

Started by Agura Nata, November 13, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on July 20, 2019, 01:49:14 AM
Oh cool! Nice shot!

Many thanks Doc!

The conversion work on my recently acquired 8 inch Dobson is progressing well. Since I prefer to set my target objects with an LED viewfinder, I have now rebuilt my LED viewfinder from the 4 inch ED refractor so that I can put it on the 9 x 50 lens finder from the Dobson and also turn it into a more comfortable position. The storage at the base of the Rocker Box was made smooth by a roller bearing ring, so that you can rotate by gently tapping it without shaking it.

I now have a small telescope to carry out quickly and this 8 inches, so the construction takes only about 3 minutes, I have to go only 3 meters outside the door and it is a dark night because we live in the country without street lighting where the Andromeda nebula with can already see the naked eye:)

This night was so warm that at 1:00 o'clock barefoot out could observe. Gorgeous my first test.
Andromeda galaxy and the globular cluster M 13 in Hercules with 1000 stars that were individually recognizable. In Sagittarius the deep south stand a wealth of star clusters. Saturn shone with his ring and Jupiter with his planets :)

Photos taken from our garden in combination of a work of mine.
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Lucky you! Great stuff! I hope you are taking care in the heat.  :)

archonforest

This is very cool! I just love the shot of the moon!
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on July 24, 2019, 07:48:07 AM
Lucky you! Great stuff! I hope you are taking care in the heat.  :)

Thanks my friend!

It is unusually hot at the time, but I think the climate is really changing all over the world.
Warm air is not necessarily better now Observations in the telescope because processed surfaces then radiate heat, but with us only meadow and small number of houses, in a city because the problems are already greater.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Caratan
Terragen 4.4
fractal abstract
"Live and Learn!"

WAS

Quote from: the first seer on July 27, 2019, 02:56:40 PM
Caratan
Terragen 4.4
fractal abstract

This is really far out. Totally abstract. I feel as though the organic structures are breaking through the inorganic circuitry type surface.

Agura Nata

Quote from: WASasquatch on July 27, 2019, 05:20:02 PM
Quote from: the first seer on July 27, 2019, 02:56:40 PM
Caratan
Terragen 4.4
fractal abstract

This is really far out. Totally abstract. I feel as though the organic structures are breaking through the inorganic circuitry type surface.

Many thanks my friend!
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

I think, maybe Riddick needs a surreal "tree trunk pump" ;)

Blender 2.79, Terragen 4.4

Material, mine and Hannes
"Live and Learn!"

Dune

Wonderful stuff again. I really think you should make a realistic landscape and put some of your items in, could be very spectacular. You did one or two a while ago with the swamp, stuff like that I like very much.

Agura Nata

Quote from: Dune on August 03, 2019, 06:18:57 AM
Wonderful stuff again. I really think you should make a realistic landscape and put some of your items in, could be very spectacular. You did one or two a while ago with the swamp, stuff like that I like very much.

I am very happy if you like my works my friend :)

Yes, I will do something again because I like to work with your landscapes.
Are there new landscapes from you as a project?

Have a nice weekend :)
"Live and Learn!"

Dune

You could try the latest free beach I had up at NWDA. Did you download that?

Agura Nata

Quote from: Dune on August 03, 2019, 09:33:31 AM
You could try the latest free beach I had up at NWDA. Did you download that?

Thanks for the tip!
For me the site does not load, I'll ask Danny Gordon maybe he can send that to me :)
"Live and Learn!"

Dune

I will probably put some of my free stuff on this forum anyway... soon.

Agura Nata

Quote from: Dune on August 03, 2019, 12:20:27 PM
I will probably put some of my free stuff on this forum anyway... soon.

I'm looking forward to it :)
"Live and Learn!"