Terragen book illustrations

Started by Dune, October 05, 2019, 02:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Just published and presented yesterday, a book about Neanderthals in the north of the Netherlands. So another Terragen render featuring a great book!

Hannes

Congratulations, Ulco!!!! This is really great! Must be a good feeling to hold your work printed in your hands.

Tangled-Universe

Congratulation Ulco!
I'll see if I can find the book in the (large) local bookstore here in Rotterdam and have a look at it myself!

masonspappy

Congratulations! Those are fine images!

zaxxon

Congratulations Ulco! It looks to be a fabulous book. A quick search shows that it is available for purchase:  https://www.drentslandschap.nl/winkel/de-neanderthaler-in-noord-nederland. Is there a way to buy an autographed copy?

Lady of the Lake

Congrats!  Proud to know ya! :-)

Dune

Thanks guys and girl ;)  It's really a nice book, and got max stars in a review in a Dutch paper today, but it's all in Dutch, Doug, so it will be a frustrating endeauvour plowing through the contents. And it has only 4 of my illustrations in it, the 2 shown and 2 oldies that I really don't like anymore.

KyL

Sweet!

Must feel so rewarding to see your work printed. The books looks nice too!

bla bla 2

Hello, very nice, Mister Ulco. 8)  ;)

bobbystahr

Brilliant Ulco and Congratulations, any chance these will be available in N America, specifically Canada?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Don't think so, it's very local stuff.

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

René

Congratulations! Also a nicely designed edition by the looks of it. I will take a look at it in the bookstore.

mhaze

Congratulations, terrific work as ever!

KlausK

Great work. Congratulations!
One day when I am back in the Netherlands I`ll have to visit the museums where your Dioramas are set up.
It`s about time to see your work for real.
CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)