The work must go on / wait for Riddick

Started by Agura Nata, November 13, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on October 17, 2019, 01:46:43 AMThat's a really cool result. I like the natural and unobtrusive but at the same time extraterrestrial look!
Great work! :)
Thanks a lot Doc!
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Abstract test procedural River Map from Jordan Thompson
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Princess of the Dawn

Riddick would certainly have his pleasure

Terragen 4.44, DAZ and Pictures free by pixabay

https://youtu.be/K8C-DP18-6g
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Riddick is also a little Christmassy tuned, and trudges through the snow to recover from all the turbulent adventures :)

Time to work a bit with flowscape 1.5

Happy snow!
"Live and Learn!"

WAS

Quote from: Agura Nata on November 19, 2019, 07:29:00 AMRiddick is also a little Christmassy tuned, and trudges through the snow to recover from all the turbulent adventures :)

Happy snow!

That's pretty cool. That was just "painted" in this FlowScape?

Agura Nata

Quote from: WAS on November 19, 2019, 01:21:30 PM
Quote from: Agura Nata on November 19, 2019, 07:29:00 AMRiddick is also a little Christmassy tuned, and trudges through the snow to recover from all the turbulent adventures :)

Happy snow!

That's pretty cool. That was just "painted" in this FlowScape?
Yes, I'm doing a topic on Flowscape and Blender 2.8 in a German 3D forum, there are also small interviews from 3D workers, thanks a lot my friend!
https://www.3d-board.de/thread/34201-einfluss-von-vektorgrafiken-auf-die-tg-landschaft/?postID=312104#post312104
https://www.3d-board.de/thread/34464-blender-2-8-meets-flowscape/?action=firstNew
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Here are two photomanipulations of my Omargon cycle

The mountains of the time and the praying ...

Pictures free by pixabay
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Nice new work :)

I especially like the snowy landscape! Great!

Agura Nata

Thanks a lot dear Doc and have a great Christmas time! :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

I wish all members a nice Christmas season!

I hope to see you again next year, well someday ...

Moonlight in Wimco Grove
Flowscape 1.5
"Live and Learn!"

Dune

Thanks very much, and the same to you. What a wonderful Xmas fantasy render, lots to see and great mood.

Agura Nata

Quote from: Dune on December 15, 2019, 09:38:17 AMThanks very much, and the same to you. What a wonderful Xmas fantasy render, lots to see and great mood.
It's my pleasure!

After Myst and Riven, my last favorite game was Skyrim. This is roughly equivalent to the quality of Flowecape if you work properly with it. Although elder scrolls 6 looks very good in the preview despite the old engine. Yes, I try to incorporate details, which you can only see if you take the time ;)
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Merry Christmas to you and yours! I am greatly enjoying these most recent displays of your wonderful creativity and thank you for the opportunity to see what you share with us.  :)

DocCharly65

That's such a beautiful render and fitting perfectly into the Christmas time! Great work! :)

And of course the same wishes to you!

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on December 15, 2019, 10:42:52 AMMerry Christmas to you and yours! I am greatly enjoying these most recent displays of your wonderful creativity and thank you for the opportunity to see what you share with us.  :)
Thanks a lot my friend!
"Live and Learn!"