The work must go on / wait for Riddick

Started by Agura Nata, November 13, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sboerner

Congratulations! Nice to see your work in print, the attention's well-deserved.

Dune

Congratulations Alois, that is really super! Recognition of your work is a major boost.

Agura Nata

Quote from: sboerner on April 18, 2020, 08:16:42 PMCongratulations! Nice to see your work in print, the attention's well-deserved.
Thank you much! :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: Dune on April 19, 2020, 01:37:05 AMCongratulations Alois, that is really super! Recognition of your work is a major boost.
Many thanks my friend!

So with Skyrim I was already working to get it done. Because I had only started this year. Unfortunately, the first tests to implement my ideas were modest and I wanted to give up. When David's request came, I sat down again in front of the PC and pulled the project through. But now it's time to take a break when the weather is nice.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"The Floating Steaminator"

Der schwebende Dampfonator

Terragen 4.4.62
Objekts Blender 2.81 and archive3d
Steam in Ps

After the Terrminator, the Steaminator comes my friends ;)

He was always in a hurry, quickly to the next lake and poured water into the tank, on which the chimneys happily blow the Steam waltz ...

Hissing, the two turbinators soak up everything that stands in their way and transforms everything into fermentation-friendly composting tin using a compost chopper system

Er hat es immer eilig, geschwind zum nächsten See und flugs Wasser ins Tänkelein gefüllet, auf das die Schlötchen freudig den Dampfwalzer blasen ...

Fauchend saugen die zwei Turbinatoren alles genüsslich ein was sich in den Weg stellt und verwandelt alles durch ein Komposthäckselsystem in vergärungsfreundliche Kompostinchen :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Taglarius wip
Terragen 4, Objects Blender, Ps
the red cloud formations come from a second planet where only the atmosphere is rendered.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

What is special is often off the beaten path!

Terragen 4 and my objects designed in Blender

Plants DAZ
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Be honest! That's a photo of your garden, right? ;) :D

No really, very nice render. Harmony itself as a TG-render :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on May 14, 2020, 04:10:06 PMWhat a marvelous SPRING! ;D
Great thanks my friend and have a nice Spring :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on May 15, 2020, 08:35:19 AMBe honest! That's a photo of your garden, right? ;) :D

No really, very nice render. Harmony itself as a TG-render :)
Thanks a lot Doc!

It looks something like that where we go for a walk nearby
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

When I downloaded 4.4.67, I rendered a simple picture, since TG was already loaded :)
I then changed the format and rendered it again to make a photo manipulation.

"I am not alone, I have lights!"

My friends will always shine in my heart and bring my paths through life out of the shadows into light ... <3

My Terragen 4 Render and free pixabay images
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Have a test today:
Kinda Mars scene file from Kadri Özel
With fractally influenced objects from Blender 2.81
"Live and Learn!"