Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

My stone collection is growing :)
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

I am very serious when I ask why no one has asked you (and a few others around here) to litigate for world peace...... ;D .
You are a genius. Amazing stuff!

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on June 03, 2020, 09:20:24 AMI am very serious when I ask why no one has asked you (and a few others around here) to litigate for world peace...... ;D .
You are a genius. Amazing stuff!
Thank you so much my friend!

World peace is important, Riddick would certainly see it that way in his own way ;)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Slowly but steadily my floating traveler takes shape and even some Dwemer pipes greet :)
Rock built in Blender 2.81
Render Terragen 4
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

For my project "Floating Traveler"

The first part
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Have a nice evening!
With another version of the "Traveler" I came up with today :)
Objects created in Blender and Terragen.
Render Terragen 4
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

I have now taken a different exposure, you can also make it brighter again, I am not so convinced of the roots and the plant on the ball ...
"Live and Learn!"

luvsmuzik

Truly great! the Dwemer pipes stone and the Floater have such nice topology and your conversion of those objects to stone is very impressive.  Thank you for those 'inside Blender" views.  As always well done!  :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: luvsmuzik on June 08, 2020, 09:37:44 AMTruly great! the Dwemer pipes stone and the Floater have such nice topology and your conversion of those objects to stone is very impressive.  Thank you for those 'inside Blender" views.  As always well done!  :)
Thank you much my friend!
I have to continue building the Dwemer things soon, I'm glad you like it :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

The floating procession of the proud ball stylus to the mountain of the great mechanicus for the "Adult AI Consecration" is always a special event that is accompanied by rattling applause from the audience on their mechanical gearwheel arms ...

Objects created with Blender 2.81 and rendered in Terragen 4

second picture, "Black Rocks" Basic
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Island of the steep cliffs
Created with terragen 4.4.67
Here I mixed 2 materials from overhang strata simple setup and Sand and Stone (from Dune) to bring some variety into the picture.
I'm also happy that the sea is now rendering faster thanks my friend!
"Live and Learn!"