NWDA's 2022 Theme Challenge "HORIZONS"

Started by DannyG, April 03, 2022, 09:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Indeed, so the entries should be rich in variety. Should be! Very curious.

DannyG

Less than 30 days to finish up any entries Guys and Gals. I hope to see more Terragen entries! Good Luck
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Dune

I hope so too, but it's ominously quiet here :(

KlausK

Perhaps everybody is heads down in creating the final image entry... :o

CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

aknight0

Haha, or trying to decide if I really actually want to render yet another "final" image.

masonspappy

@DannyG 
Tried to upload my entry through "Submissions" section on NWDA web site but that link has  been timing out for the last few days.  Finally sent it as attachment via the "contact us" link.

WAS

This is my fault. nwdachallenge domain is down, and IONOS pulled some shady stuff to keep the domain even though we were within the timeframe they told us, and the emails they said contradict that, never existed. Lol

Anyways, you can access the submission directly at https://nwdagroup.com/contest-submission/

masonspappy

WAS

Only just over 5 hours until the deadline for Horizons! I hope you have your entries in! And good luck!

Doug

When will they announce the outcome?

KlausK

I just submitted (tried to at least) my picture.
Hope, I was in time....

CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

WAS

Quote from: Doug on July 03, 2022, 10:15:15 PMWhen will they announce the outcome?
Don't quote me on it, but I believe we give the judges a week or two, to go over the entries and submit their results. They are usually pretty prompt at going over them from what I remember. 

DannyG

Just checking in to see if all of our winners successfully collected their prizes from our sponsors. If not, please email me horizons@nwdagroup.com

Thks NWDA
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram