Sarah Palin

Started by matrix2003, July 03, 2009, 05:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry Blewer

That's right Seth. Bin Laden was also responsible for the bombings in Africa during the Clinton years. And the U.S.S. Kole (I think it was the Kole) having a large hole blown in her; which killed three sailors. Then there was 911, the train bombing in Spain. Several bombings in London....
I hope Iraq can get onto it's feet. But, Afganistan and Bin Laden, the USA and the rest of the world are justified pursuing the course. With some help, they may be able to export things beside drugs.

EDIT- I just had a thought. I have expressed some pretty strong opinions here. I hope you still think I could be a nice, relatively sane person?
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

efflux

I sometimes drop comments like this in forums like this so maybe people can go look into these issues for themselves which is what way more people need to do. You could go on a forum where everybody is talking about this stuff but better to spread these ideas elsewhere.

This is Charles Ponzi:

Dollar basically = Ponzi scheme to the tune of hundreds of trillions.

It's the biggest scam ever pulled in history and everyone played their part without questioning it.

Various methods were used to build and extend the scheme as far as possible and certain triggers were used to collapse the scheme.

It's genius but at the same time extremely evil.

Very unfortunately many of our politicians do not even seem to see the game or are quite happy to be bought and paid for.

The last president of the US who was prepared to pull the rug from the scam was Kennedy. No need to explain what happened to him.

efflux

"Even if they never got anything for it, it was cheap at that price."

-Charles Ponzi.

efflux

Countries (corporations) are held in perpetual bankruptcy to the international bankers. World Wars are effective for this but not so easy to start so now giant financial swindles are arranged. Major costly disaster events have to be arranged every 70 years which is how long bankruptcy lasts for - created with the British Bankruptcy Act of 1869 + 70 years = 1939 + 70 years = 2009.