Steampunk Project

Started by Agura Nata, July 19, 2018, 02:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

the floater II
Render in Terragen 4.2
Objects from Blender 3D, DAZ

Here again merge with fractal shaders and not vector graphics.
Carpaint blue, red, chrome, rust by Hannes
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Ok - this one is really weird (in positive sense :) )
Like!

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on October 29, 2018, 05:04:03 AM
Ok - this one is really weird (in positive sense :) )
Like!

Thanks a lot Doc!
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Jandosch cloudbusting
Render in Terragen 4.2
Objects from Blender 3D, DAZ

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Okula III
Objects designed in Blender.
The holes were created with curve and array in Blender.
Another experiment with clouds in Terragen.
Material and render in Terragen 4.2
"Live and Learn!"

Oshyan

I like this one very much. Beautiful colors and materials.

- Oshyan

DocCharly65

The last two are beautiful again!
What I like especiallyabout the last one is the ground that is different to your mostly bluish grounds. Nice difference :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: Oshyan on November 01, 2018, 07:24:48 PM
I like this one very much. Beautiful colors and materials.

- Oshyan

Thank you very much my friend.

Unfortunately, my good pictures get less and less, because I find it difficult to concentrate in order to deliver something passable.
The will is there but the brain is no longer with us.

I have now started to study the influence of the clouds and I notice more and more, TG has a huge abundance, which leaves no fantasies open and I try to implement them in the near future.

I hear on DA many comments that are happy that TG develops further part of the users of the older free version who now focus on TG again :)

The sad thing is that Digital Art Life has promised me 2 interviews, one this year and one next year.
Today I wrote 2 mails to Paul that I am not necessarily well and if then only one and then soon, but if not it is also good, I just wanted you to know it, my friend.

Greetings Alois
"Live and Learn!"

mhaze

I think the last one is excellent.

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on November 02, 2018, 02:54:49 AM
The last two are beautiful again!
What I like especiallyabout the last one is the ground that is different to your mostly bluish grounds. Nice difference :)

Thank you much Doc!

I am thinking of quitting 3D because my works do not correspond to what I want to express ...
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Sorry to hear  :'(

I hope you think about and find a way to express what you want in 3D. I (and surely many others) would miss your work here.

A good friend here in the forum told me just not to force myself to be productive and let the things (or ideas) come when they want to come.

So head up, maybe pause and then just do what your feeling tells you. :)

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on November 02, 2018, 06:28:45 PM
Sorry to hear  :'(

I hope you think about and find a way to express what you want in 3D. I (and surely many others) would miss your work here.

A good friend here in the forum told me just not to force myself to be productive and let the things (or ideas) come when they want to come.

So head up, maybe pause and then just do what your feeling tells you. :)

Thanks Doc!

I'm going to take a break for a while, there's been too much going on in the private sector lately.
For example, one week ago, I had to dispose of all my artist's items from 50 exhibitions, half we drove at the recycling center and the other half of the cards. Canvases, trimmers and binders were picked up by artists.
I have to first process that I can not issue anymore.
In a few weeks or months it may look better, you will see how things develop.

Thanks for the comments and a nice weekend wished my friend.
"Live and Learn!"

Dune

Take good care of yourself. Your interesting renders and inventions will be missed.

j meyer

Hope you'll be able to overcome your health problems or, at least, mitigate them and
be creative again. Good luck.