A Brand New Day! --> 2400x1600 update

Started by Tangled-Universe, June 14, 2008, 12:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangled-Universe

Thanks a lot Frank :)

I feel "honored" to get such positive feedback by such experienced and respected TG-artists like you.
Of course I'm happy with all types of feedback from anywho, non-computer users often come with the most simple and logical suggestions ;D

Martin

Mr_Lamppost

Congratulations on an excellent render.

This just shows how far we have come since being pleased just to be able to include trees
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

Linda McCarthy

choronr

Quote from: Tangled-Universe on July 24, 2008, 04:05:00 PM
Finished! ;D

There's also a version without fallen tree and mid-ground trees on the left going to be posted within a few days.
Then it is really over and out ;D

Foreground; mid ground and distant ground - you've got it all here. This is the best Terragen 2 work I have seen to date. You must get the printer fired up and print this beauty ...a gallery piece for sure!

MacGyver

Looking on this piece after almost 2 years... it's still state-of-the-art :D

One suggestion though: maybe now it's the opportunity to mix some more populations in the background woods where there's quite much repetition with this brown tree sticking out... I think that would put the icing on the cake! ;)
What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. - Augustine

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: MacGyver on January 05, 2010, 07:59:54 AM
Looking on this piece after almost 2 years... it's still state-of-the-art :D

One suggestion though: maybe now it's the opportunity to mix some more populations in the background woods where there's quite much repetition with this brown tree sticking out... I think that would put the icing on the cake! ;)

Thanks Gyver.
At the moment I have lots of other TG-stuff on the shelf, but as soon as ideas and inspiration are gone I will get back to pimping this one, or at least make a new version out of this tgd which might look a bit different. I'm happy you still like it :)

Henry Blewer

I clicked on the image just above and a new window popped up; Live Video Chat featuring some woman I have never met. :-\

Anyway, great image. It is absolutely stunning. But, when I get done here, I am going spyware and virus hunting.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

MacGyver

Quote from: njeneb on January 05, 2010, 08:05:35 AM
I clicked on the image just above and a new window popped up; Live Video Chat featuring some woman I have never met. :-\

Hahahahaha... do you know anything about this Martin? :P
What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. - Augustine

Tangled-Universe

Ghehe, sorry Henry, back then the image-provider hadn't evolved yet as a site with that kind of advertisements, my apologies :)
I'll see if I can get it elsewhere and update the link.

Martin

Henry Blewer

It's not your fault. That's why I use Flickr. Deviant Art is ok, but they have a lot of strange cookies and the ads are too busy; they take up a lot of CPU I'd rather use rendering. :)
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T