Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Terragen Discussion / Re: "Warping" tab
« Last post by cyphyr on Today at 02:46:45 PM »
Remember that the Preview is always set at (0, 0, 0) so particularly for clouds will show something different than your final cloud output because your clouds will be several thousand meters vertically offset from the preview position.
« Last post by ajcgi on Today at 02:37:22 PM »
I must admit, after all these years of warping stuff left right and centre it still feels like it goes where it wants. It creates the swooshy shapes I want but inevitably in the wrong place. I know the effect it achieves, but what is the warp slider in PFs actually doing and could we have tighter controls over it?
Image Sharing / Re: Mountains w.i.p.
« Last post by Danny on Today at 02:20:43 PM »
The darker atm is really adding to the mood
Terragen Discussion / Re: Error 135 ?
« Last post by bla bla 2 on Today at 01:23:31 PM »
I reinstall Terragen and I have another problem ....

J'ai Re-installer Terragen et j'ai un autre problème....

Which version were you installing? Do you have an older version that you can try, so we can decide if it is a problem with new versions only?

Matt

Bonjour, J'ai essayé la version 4.1.1.70 c'est pareil et il me semble que ça fait pour toute les version différente sa doit venir de mon pc; je pense.

Hello, I tried the 4.1.1.70 version is the same and it seems to me that it does for all the different version must come from my pc; I think.

Et, je dois écrire quoi exactement à la place pour voir si ça fonctionne sans accent ?

And, what exactly do I have to write to see if it works without accent ?
Terragen Discussion / Re: Error 135 ?
« Last post by Matt on Today at 09:11:17 AM »
I reinstall Terragen and I have another problem ....

J'ai Re-installer Terragen et j'ai un autre problème....

Which version were you installing? Do you have an older version that you can try, so we can decide if it is a problem with new versions only?

Matt
« Last post by René on Today at 08:38:12 AM »
In your example you are using a different seed for the cloud fractal, I don't know about the other settings, they may be different too. The cloud density fractal behaves a little different than the standard power fractal, so that could also affect the result.
'Allow vertical warp' does exactly what it says, it allows vertical warping.
'Less warp at feature scale' means less warping at a medium scale.

Experimenting is a good way to get a sense of what the different settings are doing.
Terragen Discussion / Re: World Creator steps up...
« Last post by René on Today at 08:08:43 AM »
It all looks very promising, although I have to say that many of the images in their gallery still look a bit Brycy, but that will probably change in the future.
What is interesting for me is the possibility to design and sculpt terrains.
Terragen Discussion / Re: World Creator steps up...
« Last post by gao_jian11 on Today at 07:07:01 AM »
I just bought the World Creator and was attracted by his introduction. Unfortunately, my graphics card gtx780ti does not support DirectX 11.1, so cool real-time simulations cannot run. My video card only supports DirectX 11 and DirectX 12, but this number requires DirectX 11.1. This is very frustrating.
Image Sharing / Grand Oasis WIP
« Last post by WASasquatch on Today at 05:44:31 AM »
Was playing around with  negative values on a multi fractals buoyancy and noticed it is a good base for canyons, so I slapped in a strata and erosion, and than played with some separate displacement on lateral based on a inverted deposition map.

Not happy with the populations but I'm limited to 3, and not sure what to do with the last. Want to refine the density locations, namely keeping them near the "greenzone". Quick models from sketchfab. Tall palm and cycas revoluta.

Number 2 I have added little better veggie colour map under the object pops, but messed up my Cycas colours. Fixed that and doing a higher GI render overnight.
Terragen Discussion / "Warping" tab
« Last post by Mid-Knight Acchan on Today at 05:34:39 AM »
Currently, I am creating "Warping" tab document of "Power fractal shader".
There is no description about "Less warp at feature scale" and "Allow vertical warp" at all, and when using it on topography, surface, clouds, their influences are different, it is impossible to understand what function is fulfilled .
Can someone help me?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10