Please Sign

Started by rcallicotte, August 04, 2010, 07:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcallicotte

I could care less about the lack of objectivity some have trying to be "sweet".  The reality - the Muslim religion (not other religions, just Muslims) inspire more suicide bombers and thereby kill more human beings by suicide bombings than all other religions combined.  Now the audacity of these Muslims is they want to rule the world (another objective fact - arrogance, really) and want to slap a mosque onto the very place their inspired murderers killed U.S. citizens.

Here.  Sign another petition - http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop911mosque

Sharia be damned.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

rcallicotte

Pay attention to what's happening or maybe you live in Europe where people concede to Sharia and don't care about true freedom - the Muslim religion will stop at nothing to make you bow down to their way of living and destroy freedom.  Muslims own most of the oil resources.  Muslims are trying to build a mosque on the very site of a massacre their religion inspired.  Read their book.  Listen to their "prophet" talk about what should be done to anyone who doesn't believe in their f-ed up "god". 

I would swear you all are more afraid than care about real peace.

Quote from: nikita on August 04, 2010, 10:12:34 AM
Quote from: calico on August 04, 2010, 07:34:19 AMI have zero tolerance for in your face responses from the religion that inspires hatred and death toward those who reject it.
Then stop inspiring hatred against another religion.

piggy

Quote from: calico on August 04, 2010, 10:56:15 PMI could care less about the lack of objectivity some have trying to be "sweet".

There are indeed too many spots on earth that are trying to be "sweet" and they surrender themselves to that particular blood-thirsty religion.

France is one. England is another. And America will be next.

Rhalph

piggy

Rhalph

I was refering to calico's posts.

It's as if I said "stop sending your children to catholic churches, the priests will fuck them".
Seriously, did you ever speak with a Muslim? Not the extremist ones, but the vast majority of other muslims who try to live their religion peacefully and are as horrified as you by what jihadists are doing?

piggy

Quote from: Rhalph on August 05, 2010, 02:18:25 AMI was refering to calico's posts.

It's as if I said "stop sending your children to catholic churches, the priests will fuck them".
Seriously, did you ever speak with a Muslim? Not the extremist ones, but the vast majority of other muslims who try to live their religion peacefully and are as horrified as you by what jihadists are doing?

I am not Calico but in my case the answer is a definite YES.

In Malaysia if you throw a stone it most probably will drop on a muslim's head, so yes, I have not only talked to, but have to interact with a lot of muslims, in daily basis.

And I can tell you, from the first hand experience, is that it is very very tiring, as if I have to walk on egg shell every single time.

They can criticize you, they can burn your churches, they can even chop off your head, but you can't and are not allowed to say anything, or else they would use that as an excuse to launch yet another pogrom.

That is the reality for many Christians living in predominant muslim countries.

rcallicotte

1.  How many Muslims signed the Declaration of Independence?
2.  How many nations that are Muslim in nature or directly influenced by the Muslim religion understand and practice freedom or give honor to men and women?
3.  How many of the strict Muslim laws that countries from #2 above inspire compassion to help others?  
4.  Do these laws from #3 reinforce irrational (even blind) devotion to the Qu'ran and prostration to its violent leaders?
5.  How many of the top 10 oil producing countries are nations that fit #2 and #4 above?
6.  What were the deciding decisions and continual main strife around setting up the Iraqi government?
7.  How did (do) the Muslim factions vie for power in Iraq - by force or by reason?
8.  How many suicide bombers rationally expressed their beliefs?
9.  Does the Sharia law reinforce the country's laws in which the Sharia laws exist or does Sharia law adhere to the Qu'ran?
10.  How many uneducated poor Muslims drove planes into the Twin Towers?
11.  Genuine devotion to the Qu'ran results in Jihad-ism.
12.  Muslim rule is by force; not by rule of law (reason).
13.  Sharia law is how the Muslims get the way of the Qu'ran into a country where the laws of the country do not reflect what the Qu'ran teaches.
14.  Much of Muslim indoctrination comes by force and not logical discussion.

What I find compelling is that the same emotional political correctness that brought Hitler into power is the same force guiding many who argue that most Muslims are nominal and will not reinforce the prophet Mohammad's direction to despise those who do not trust the Qu'ran's message.  The Qu'ran reinforces violence.  Watch the news from the last year or the coming year to see how this is moved forward.  It will not be by rational argument or objective logic.  It will be by lies and violence.

rcallicotte

I have Muslim neighbors and we have a friendly relationship.  

The Qu'ran gravitates its knowledge to inspire world domination from its believers and hatred toward unbelievers.  Genuine devotion to the Qu'ran will result in jihad-ism.

How many Catholic priests do you know that ran into a shopping mall and screamed, "God is Great!" before blowing themselves and 60 other people away?

Quote from: Rhalph on August 05, 2010, 02:18:25 AM
I was refering to calico's posts.

Rhalph

Quote from: calico on August 05, 2010, 07:34:02 AM
What I find compelling is that the same emotional political correctness that brought Hitler into power is the same force guiding many who argue that most Muslims are nominal and will not reinforce the prophet Mohammad's direction to despise those who do not trust the Qu'ran's message.
Congratulations for this poor post.

Just ask yourself if a Christian Country would be more tolerant than Muslim ones if its law were based on the Bible (the Old Testament is an awesome set of tolerance and love laws).
Is it the religion which is bad or the people using it?

Kadri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nDMv_M6WWY

If a force so big as USA is doing what he wants what can the small countries do?
Especially when they see such things all the time around them?

Yes guerrilla tactics and the other things they can do...

The fanatics here want a mosque on the Taksim Square (a famous square in Istanbul)...It is a symbol for them .
I don't want this of course.

I don't want to say the same things ones more , but religion is static and intolerant due to its nature ! Some more , some less.
We should aim to make the world religion free. Not only Muslim free!

This will maybe not happen at all ; i know....

Calico i am sorry but you write nearly like a kind of a fanatic too here!

I mostly think the same things as you maybe , but in a more broad way.  
I wouldn't want a mosque maybe too there. Not a new one at least.
You are like the one sided speakers on the government supported media.
And there is where you lost my support! The way you write here Calico. This is where i have problem .

It is like the opposite of Jihad ... You are like on a Crusade , Calico!

Otherwise i could sign too!

piggy

Before you guys want to comment on Islam you gotta understand that religion first.

Al Quoran is bad enough - it has passages asking for the killings of the infidels - but if you compare it to the Hadiths, there is no comparison.

There are hadiths out there (with followers believing it be the "word of God") plaining demanding the total submission to Islam or death upon those who refuse to do so.

Those who play "sweet" and "cute" with Islam are just naive. They think that Islam is cute, that it is peaceful, that it is an alternative to Christianity.

I am not defending Christianity although I am a Christian myself, but Christianity in its core is compassion, it's a religion from the Heart.

Islam on the other hand is a religion which instill Hatred and Fear as its core. Domination is everything in Islam. Total domination.

But it is not surprising.

The beginning of Christianity came from that one man, Jesus, who believed that the people in his time were doing the wrong things and were blaspheming the good name of God. So he began his total non-violent crusade to change the hearts of his followers - that is why Christianity is the religion of the Heart.

On the other hand Islam came to be when a person felt that something must be done to stop all the confusion that occured in his time. In Mohammad's time the Arabian Peninsular was filled with all types of superficial cults, and there were regular violent crashes amongst the many cults.

Mohammad decided to do something - fight violence with violence, and to instill fear into his enemies so that they will succumb to his might.

The two religions, although based on largely similar Jewish texts, have different aims.

That is why we see that Christianity grew up from its own immaturity (Conquistadores, Spanish Inquisition, Crusades) to today's Christinaity that is largely based on love and compassion.

That is also why we see that Islam is still mired in violence despite its 1500 years of history.

Of course one could argue that Christianity has 500 more years of history that it has more chance to grow up, but even if that is true, 1500 years is still a long long time for some one (or some religion) to grow up.

I am saying what I say based on my own understanding of Christianity (as I am a Christian) and Islam (as I am a resident of an Islamic based country) and although I won't say that I am the foremost expert on both religion, I did devote a lot of my time into understanding these two religions.

Unfortunately most people from the West do not get to have my experience. Their understanding of Islam is so superficial that it is totally ridiculous.

They think that Islam is a religion of peace, they think that because they were TOLD Islam is a religion of peace.

Even if that wasn't true, that was what they were told, and they rather believe that Islam means peace because they project their own religious backgrounds (mainly Christianity derived sects) and think that all religions are the same as Christianity, that all religion are for the benefits of mankind, that all religions strive for peace.

That is simply not true.

If Islam is for peace, why then the Shia can't live peacefully with the Sunnis?

How often do we see full flare violence between the Methodists against the Baptists?

Yes, there are _some_ intra-Christianity violences, Northern Ireland comes to mind, but that is an exception to the rule when we are talking about Christianity in the global sense.

On the other hand, how much violence have flared up in between Islam and other religions? Between different sects of Islam? Between Islam and the rest of the world?

But you Westerners prefer to dream rather than seeing the truth as it is.

Many of you prefer to think that Islam is good because you hope that is good. Many of you still think that you know Islam (based on what you were told) but in actuality you ain't know nothing yet.

At the end of the day, the proof is on the pudding.

Which religion is creating all the havocs all around the world - from China to Russia to Malaysia to the United States of America to Spain to United Kingdom to Nigeria and so on and so forth?

You tell me.

Is it Christianity, or is it Islam?

Rhalph

Quote from: piggy on August 05, 2010, 10:52:20 AM
Before you guys want to comment on Islam you gotta understand that religion first.

Al Quoran is bad enough - it has passages asking for the killings of the infidels - but if you compare it to the Hadiths, there is no comparison.

There are hadiths out there (with followers believing it be the "word of God") plaining demanding the total submission to Islam or death upon those who refuse to do so.

Those who play "sweet" and "cute" with Islam are just naive. They think that Islam is cute, that it is peaceful, that it is an alternative to Christianity.

I am not defending Christianity although I am a Christian myself, but Christianity in its core is compassion, it's a religion from the Heart.

Islam on the other hand is a religion which instill Hatred and Fear as its core. Domination is everything in Islam. Total domination.

But it is not surprising.

The beginning of Christianity came from that one man, Jesus, who believed that the people in his time were doing the wrong things and were blaspheming the good name of God. So he began his total non-violent crusade to change the hearts of his followers - that is why Christianity is the religion of the Heart.

On the other hand Islam came to be when a person felt that something must be done to stop all the confusion that occured in his time. In Mohammad's time the Arabian Peninsular was filled with all types of superficial cults, and there were regular violent crashes amongst the many cults.

Mohammad decided to do something - fight violence with violence, and to instill fear into his enemies so that they will succumb to his might.

The two religions, although based on largely similar Jewish texts, have different aims.

That is why we see that Christianity grew up from its own immaturity (Conquistadores, Spanish Inquisition, Crusades) to today's Christinaity that is largely based on love and compassion.

That is also why we see that Islam is still mired in violence despite its 1500 years of history.

Of course one could argue that Christianity has 500 more years of history that it has more chance to grow up, but even if that is true, 1500 years is still a long long time for some one (or some religion) to grow up.

I am saying what I say based on my own understanding of Christianity (as I am a Christian) and Islam (as I am a resident of an Islamic based country) and although I won't say that I am the foremost expert on both religion, I did devote a lot of my time into understanding these two religions.

Unfortunately most people from the West do not get to have my experience. Their understanding of Islam is so superficial that it is totally ridiculous.

They think that Islam is a religion of peace, they think that because they were TOLD Islam is a religion of peace.

Even if that wasn't true, that was what they were told, and they rather believe that Islam means peace because they project their own religious backgrounds (mainly Christianity derived sects) and think that all religions are the same as Christianity, that all religion are for the benefits of mankind, that all religions strive for peace.

That is simply not true.

If Islam is for peace, why then the Shia can't live peacefully with the Sunnis?

How often do we see full flare violence between the Methodists against the Baptists?

Yes, there are _some_ intra-Christianity violences, Northern Ireland comes to mind, but that is an exception to the rule when we are talking about Christianity in the global sense.

On the other hand, how much violence have flared up in between Islam and other religions? Between different sects of Islam? Between Islam and the rest of the world?

But you Westerners prefer to dream rather than seeing the truth as it is.

Many of you prefer to think that Islam is good because you hope that is good. Many of you still think that you know Islam (based on what you were told) but in actuality you ain't know nothing yet.

At the end of the day, the proof is on the pudding.

Which religion is creating all the havocs all around the world - from China to Russia to Malaysia to the United States of America to Spain to United Kingdom to Nigeria and so on and so forth?

You tell me.

Is it Christianity, or is it Islam?

Do I really need to remind you to remind you of things such as the Inquisition, the Crusades, the collaboration between catholicism and nazism during WWII, etc, etc?
Christianism had its lot of horrors.
It's just than in most countries, Christianism isn't at the head of the country anymore - these countries are now laic (laicist?)
I'd be curious of how many Holy Wars started by christians there would be if they were at the head of a country.
Oh wait, did anyone say "Axis of Evil"? :p

Kadri

Quote from: piggy on August 05, 2010, 10:52:20 AM

Piggy i understand(at least i try) your position. But this sentence? You are too naive.
Did you think about the politics and the economical state of your country and the world in global?History anyone?

I don't say that everything you say is wrong. But why do people alway look at the things in a basic way?

Look at Afghanistan what do the people have there? Education? Ferraris? HDTVs?
Or do we have here many members from there who participate here on the forum and ask about nodes in TG2?

Yeah right...They don't have much! They have their culture and religion and live a life most of us can barely imagine.
Thus they stick to them. What a pity a little to much of course! And who exploited them and the world until now ?
The West with the help of Christianity ! Right from the Heart of course ;) "In God we trust "!

I can understand you , but you do not see all of the picture. There are others who could say it in a better way .
But you speak like some of the fanatic Muslims i did know unfortunately!

The strange thing is i can not stand them too (you know this i hope by now). But i can not stand ignorance and one sided standpoints too (no offense) !